All things Dundee FC

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

May hit double figures for us 2 years ago and helped us win the double.

Murray does that for you then grand.

I'd worry with Murray that if/when his legs go then there's not a lot else to him.

He'll be 35 and still on this same contract.

If we get 2 seasons out of Murray then it's worth it.

Hell, if we got one season of him replicating his form for County then it'd be worth the places it could shoot us up the league.

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Good.

A genuinely awful player not to mention being an odious c**t.

Sorry, when did Cammy Kerr become an odious c**t?

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Seen the likes of Colchester are interested in him.

Mr S saying that his agent is definitely speaking to the club.

He'd be pricey but as I said on TDBF:

Baka and Murray would complement each other well IMO.

Tiffoney to come on against tiring legs, and Main to be the battering ram if it's not working for Baka.

That's a fine, fine selection of options IMO.

1 minute ago, Der Panzer said:

I've not seen a single thing from Curtis Main in a Dundee shirt that makes me want him around. Is that an unpopular opinion?

Nope, agree.

Keep reading people saying he'll be good after a pre-season and I've no idea why.

9 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

I've not seen a single thing from Curtis Main in a Dundee shirt that makes me want him around. Is that an unpopular opinion?

7 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Nope, agree.

Keep reading people saying he'll be good after a pre-season and I've no idea why.

I hope to hell he wakes up soon. Otherwise, punted. 

20 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Good.

A genuinely awful player not to mention being an odious c**t.

You're going to have to elaborate on that, I think we can all agree that Cammy's time has finished as a Dee but poor player on not he has always come across as a good ambassador for the club, certainly where my family has dealt with him.

Have you been on the tequila?

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If we get 2 seasons out of Murray then it's worth it.

Hell, if we got one season of him replicating his form for County then it'd be worth the places it could shoot us up the league.

I think he'll be fine tbh as he seems to be fairly fit? But it's surprising how much these things can f**k you long term.

We made a mistake with Nicky Clark and it's been a total disaster despite his goals helping to keep us up. Just no wiggle room anywhere because he's swallowing so much of the budget.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I think he'll be fine tbh as he seems to be fairly fit? But it's surprising how much these things can f**k you long term.

We made a mistake with Nicky Clark and it's been a total disaster despite his goals helping to keep us up. Just no wiggle room anywhere because he's swallowing so much of the budget.

Murray signed a contract at County to ensure they got a fee. 

He's a proper Dee - I think if at 35 his legs are shot and he's not playing he'll take a wee pay off and off to a lower level for nothing. If he doesn't I wouldn't blame him, but he's a good sort.

1 minute ago, eindhovendee said:

You're going to have to elaborate on that, I think we can all agree that Cammy's time has finished as a Dee but poor player on not he has always come across as a good ambassador for the club, certainly where my family has dealt with him.

Have you been on the tequila?

Ask the ladies he's hit on whilst having a girlfriend 

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'm presuming these hits often go wide or over!?

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

FFS half my mates, and half of Dundee are odious c***s then.

Goodwillie is an odious c**t, a guy chatting birds up while in a relationship is pretty normal I dare say...

This would be a decent team if we play the box midfield. Tiffoney, Cameron and Astley I wouldn’t mind starting either. We only need Rodriguez, Experienced CM (Jack), A LWB, Experienced big CB and a target man/Poacher if Rudden leaves.

We really don’t need Bakayoko. SPH can easily link up with midfield with one touch pass and complete flick ons and run in behind.

26BF9602-A00C-4BC0-BD44-68B6EAA74D75.jpeg

1 minute ago, peebles_Dee said:

This would be a decent team if we play the box midfield. Tiffoney, Cameron and Astley I wouldn’t mind starting either. We only need Rodriguez, Experienced CM (Jack), A LWB, Experienced big CB and a target man/Poacher if Rudden leaves.

We really don’t need Bakayoko. SPH can easily link up with midfield with one touch pass and complete flick ons and run in behind.

26BF9602-A00C-4BC0-BD44-68B6EAA74D75.jpeg

I had forgotten about SPH to be fair.

For me Bakayoko did a lot of hard yards that maybe werent as appreciated by some fans - his link up was good and he was robbed of a couple good goals by VAR - a good option. At the minute we have:

Murray - proven at this level

SPH - completely unproven but fingers and toes crossed

Main - showed me nothing 

Rudden - shite Simon Murray - no thanks 

Tiffoney - I like him but not as the main man up top.

An injury to Murray and I don't see any goals - or anyone to pick up the shift Baka gave us.