All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Murray signed a contract at County to ensure they got a fee. 

He's a proper Dee - I think if at 35 his legs are shot and he's not playing he'll take a wee pay off and off to a lower level for nothing. If he doesn't I wouldn't blame him, but he's a good sort.

I'd like to think he'd still be wheelchairing his way into the box.

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

I had forgotten about SPH to be fair.

For me Bakayoko did a lot of hard yards that maybe werent as appreciated by some fans - his link up was good and he was robbed of a couple good goals by VAR - a good option. At the minute we have:

Murray - proven at this level

SPH - completely unproven but fingers and toes crossed

Main - showed me nothing 

Rudden - shite Simon Murray - no thanks 

Tiffoney - I like him but not as the main man up top.

An injury to Murray and I don't see any goals - or anyone to pick up the shift Baka gave us.

In the formation I posted I think Tiffoney would be best used as a LWB but having more defensive cover or behind the striker in an attacking midfield position. Some times I think he struggles against certain opponents 

21 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

FFS half my mates, and half of Dundee are odious c***s then.

Goodwillie is an odious c**t, a guy chatting birds up while in a relationship is pretty normal I dare say...

Thread has taken a wild twist.

Chatting up anyone whilst in a relationship is not normal and does indeed make you a c**t, btw.

Edited by RawB93

There’s some decent strikers available

Callum Hendry-Transfer 

Dwight Gayle-Free

Martyn Waghorn-Free

Michael Mellon-loan

Jon Dadi Bodvarsson-Free

Stephen Humphries-Free

Kevin Van Veen-Loan

Flo Kamberi-Free

Kevin Nisbet-Loan

Mo Eisa- Free agent

Some may not be realistic but some decent potential options.

35 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Thread has taken a wild twist.

Chatting up anyone whilst in a relationship is not normal and does indeed make you a c**t, btw.

I’d prefer to leave people’s private lives seperate - especially when it’s just wild speculation based on 1 posters opinion (which he is 100% entitled to btw) and doesn’t consider any of the great work he’s done as an ambassador for DFC 

I was involved with youth football and Cammy made a heap of time to come up, interact, coach and generally be at almost every event we had even though he had not 1 connection to the club I was at or any of the people associated with it. I’ve also seen him donate shirts left right and centre and generally be a good ambassador.

I didn’t realise flirting made you a c**t these days but I’d argue his general influence around the club and its supporters outweighs him chatting some women up. 

I watched him a few times for County last season and he's improved unbelievably from the raw player in his early career.

Taking all Dundee links away he almost single handedly spearheaded a league challenge for Queens Park before moving to County and banging them in last season. It'd be silly not to be happy a player coming off the back of these achievements has joined.

With Palmer-Houlden upfront looks like an attack that no defence will want to be running after. Get Pineda confirmed as punted and bring in another striker to complete that area of the pitch. 

Left back and Centre Mid of priority though whilst donkey Rudden still languishes around.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Carson in goal which is good to see, and Gorrin gets one more go of it. Bristow once again not involved, has to have left the club by now? Only notable absence is Mulligan.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee