All things Dundee FC

They're a mess and we can beat them but hard not to be demoralised with that draw. Seem to always f**king draw them.

Spartans were on offer and we get an away draw to the OF. Typical of our luck.

42 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Wish we could just improve Dens. I’m not convinced crowds will increase at Camperdown as it isn’t as close to the city centre.

I’m pretty convinced it will. 
But I don’t stay in the town.

I think the whole shiny shiny of a new stadium, IF it coincides with an upwardly mobile team will bring new and lapsed supporters to the club

Edited by MarkoP

Totally predictable draw, but something feels a bit different.

We're facing Govan at a neutral venue on a big pitch infront of a sparse, raging home crowd. Imagine Murray, Tiffoney and SPH running at you on that big pitch. 

Plenty of young Dees haven't seen the Dees at Hampden and this is a chance albeit in slightly different circumstances. They're in Europa league the following Thursday so you'd imagine it'll be the Saturday match. I'd assume there will be a big following from Dundee due to the novelty factor.

This isn't a Sevco team to be scared of. Get right into these fannies and see how it goes. One things for sure under The Doc we'll be well prepared for the task.

Thank You.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

They're a mess and we can beat them but hard not to be demoralised with that draw. Seem to always f**king draw them.

Spartans were on offer and we get an away draw to the OF. Typical of our luck.

Since we won the cup double we’ve either failed to progress v lower league opponents or, if we did escape the group, drew one of the OF and lost. 

27 minutes ago, andrewh said:

Since we won the cup double we’ve either failed to progress v lower league opponents or, if we did escape the group, drew one of the OF and lost. 

Interesting