All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

You lads will enjoy this 

I definitely didn't enjoy that. It pisses me off that he's allowed to go from club to club ripping them apart. I hope things start to look up for you lot soon.

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

I definitely didn't enjoy that. It pisses me off that he's allowed to go from club to club ripping them apart. I hope things start to look up for you lot soon.

Hopefully the dirty cunt is done in football for good.

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Hopefully the dirty c**t is done in football for good.

Would think so, a conman and a snake, no surprise to see what team he follows.

All the best, hope you get out of the mess.

Thank you.

Catching up, 

Gardener should be finished now, after what he does to clubs, he talks a good game but it Walter Mitty! 

McCowan - let’s face it fellow Dee, we can talk and speculate, but the same OF sh*t may happen trying to get him on the cheap. Bids will start to fly in, with 12 hours to go, unless he goes elsewhere. If he plays a blinder at Hibs he might just start the ball rolling. Have to also say there are two or three that I would be worried about losing in the last year of their contracts, should suitable bids come in, Cameron, and Portales. All have started strong so far. 

I really hope the Dee are strong in their transfer policy, as we have viewed from Aberdeen and Utd.

13 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You lads will enjoy this 

Damn. Gardiner is an utter rat. 

(1) I hope Savage chokeslams him in court. 

(2) Best of luck with everything and I hope you get your club back. 

(3) Hopefully Gardiner is banned from football completely. 

Edited by Girth

8 minutes ago, DieDee said:

Any news on Mulligan, really short on bench options in midfield?

Is Martin Woods still playing!?

Answer: yes he is, for Boston United. Crikey. 

I must have seen him play last season on the last day. I don't remember him at all...

Edited by Girth

3 hours ago, DieDee said:

Any news on Mulligan, really short on bench options in midfield?

Feels like we're two MF short right now, and I'd like another FB in. That would give us the bare minimum squad, but right now it's like we're a post-admin club trotting out multiple goalies and kids.

Bit of a worry that it's going to wear down the players and we won't really see the effects of it until later in the season, but I think TD is correct in that it has to be worthwhile additions and not just bringing bodies in for the sake of filling out the squad.

10 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

Figuora from Liverpool I reckon it is.

Could be almost anyone. I struggle to see a 17 year old striker being signed but I suppose you never know. 

Just now, Fifespud said:

Could be almost anyone. I struggle to see a 17 year old striker being signed but I suppose you never know. 

I think if it is him then it would be a permanent transfer. He’s playing u20 for USA but not at Liverpool which at nearly 18 you should be in the b team regularly. Lennon Miller has done alright at 17 so if your good enough and Docherty trusts him then I wouldn’t be to worried about his age.

15 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

I think if it is him then it would be a permanent transfer. He’s playing u20 for USA but not at Liverpool which at nearly 18 you should be in the b team regularly. Lennon Miller has done alright at 17 so if your good enough and Docherty trusts him then I wouldn’t be to worried about his age.

Miller has played a lot of games. I don’t think it’s him based on the photo you posted but who knows.

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I like you Girth, but f**k me you are pushing my buttons with the mention of this c**t.

Cookie Monster Love GIF by Sesame Street

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Shocking behaviour from the bold Girth.

Thank you.

Apologies chaps. 

I Love You Hug GIF

Edited by Girth