All things Dundee FC

Up to the club to negotiate with brass cojones 

Get the fkn cash up front higher or fu*k off!

We’ll take the Leith skag dough thank you very much

Or Luke decides to stay 🤷‍♂️

41 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think Fraser is one who needs to be your key player. Make him feel important and put all your play through him and you're likely getting his best.

Fraser will be entering a squad brimmed with talent. 

He'll need to work hard and earn his way into the team, as if he didn't The Doc would punt him in January who has previous for being ruthless. To be our key player he would have to reach an excellent level.

It's not the likes of the Dainty Sainties he's going to. The reality is The Doc is certainly more suited to harbouring his talents than the thoughts of a boring wee fanny from Perth. 

Surprised you've not whipped out a pie chart yet in typical roaster fashion. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

A player I'd have been totally okay with us releasing after we won the Championship potentially netting us our record transfer fee or at the very least entering the top 3 is really quite mad when you think about it.

With 10 months left on his deal as well and almost 27...

I'm feeling a bit down about losing him right now but if that's not an indication of the difference Tony Docherty has made with our club in a very short time, I dunno what is.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

A player I'd have been totally okay with us releasing after we won the Championship potentially netting us our record transfer fee or at the very least entering the top 3 is really quite mad when you think about it.

I'm feeling a bit down about losing him right now but if that's not an indication of the difference Tony Docherty has made with our club in a very short time, I dunno what is.

He’s totally changed as a player each season

15 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

He’s totally changed as a player each season

Only really changed as a player last season , before that at times he wasn't any better than we had, he'd turn up every now and again, But last season under Doc leadership he was a different player. A player I don't think any of the fanbase thought he had in him. And that's testimony not just to the manager but the player also 

Just now, derrybiy said:

I wasn't fussed about keeping him not too long ago. I said the same about tiffoney at the start of last season. Following that logic I'm saying Main and Murray out. 

Following that logic, if I say Docherty out, we might win the league...

33 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Hearing Gauld is just about to land in his private jet

Very funny, Mr. 'Yannick Bolasie is signing'. Some f**king cheek you have.

36 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I was pleasantly surprised he signed a new deal a couple years back, I was convinced he was easily Premiership material or for a good few teams down south even then and that was even before he moved to midfield from the wing. Clearly I was just ahead of the curve 😏 McCowan's been my favourite player alongside McGhee since he signed, so I'll be extra gutted. Still, as long as the valuation is met and an servicable replacement is brought in I can be ok about it, as Doc is doing a lot of things right on the pitch.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 minute ago, peebles_Dee said:

Correct

Let's be real here Peebs, some of your takes have been the wildest things ever posted in the almost 5000 pages on this thread. Audacious to be slagging others for shite shouts IMO.

45 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Hearing Gauld is just about to land in his private jet

I was just ignoring it but if your bringing up what others are saying then you should probably explain "Beck is back" and saying a midfielder who's been kept out of his natural position for years is good enough to be our starting left back.