All things Dundee FC

59 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Free agents that are still available 

Ryan Jack- Need another midfielder 

Max Power- Leader, CM and worked with Taylor

Jake Livermore- DM, experienced, leader and can play CB

Brandon Williams- LB needed

Sam Clucas- CM/LB versatile player with experience 

Martyn Waghorn-Striker might be needed. (Not a priority)

Aaron Connolly- ST

Kemar Roofe-ST

Barry Douglas-LB and would be great

Wild shouts.

1 hour ago, peebles_Dee said:

If he doesn't try a thunderb*****d at any remote opportunity I will be disappointed.

Edited by gannonball

35 minutes ago, Girth said:

Missing you already Cowser xxx

However, what a player and I wish him all the best. 

Thank you. 

I think it will be when a certain Christmas song start getting played on the radio that we will all start really missing him…….

2 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

Ryan Jack- Need another midfielder 

Jake Livermore- DM, experienced, leader and can play CB

Brandon Williams- LB needed

Sam Clucas- CM/LB versatile player with experience 

Martyn Waghorn-Striker might be needed. (Not a priority)

Aaron Connolly- ST

Kemar Roofe-ST

Barry Douglas-LB and would be great

Alex Gorrin ?

In fact do we not now have more than enough?

Im concerned our Scottish fringe guys

Mulligan, Fin and Luke Graham don’t kick on if they don’t get game time

It’s key to continuing this new positive story around DundeeFC that we continue developing, improving and playing our own youth products 

I'll give Larkeche the benefit of doubt because Scottish football is a bit of a culture shock for players who haven't seen blood and snotters stuff before, but he needs to get to grips with it quickly. 

No more McGhee at RB please Doc, it's a total waste of a position when Ingram is fit and offers far more on the ball.

5 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'll give Larkeche the benefit of doubt because Scottish football is a bit of a culture shock for players who haven't seen blood and snotters stuff before, but he needs to get to grips with it quickly. 

No more McGhee at RB please Doc, it's a total waste of a position when Ingram is fit and offers far more on the ball.

He’s a shitebag and gets carried. He will only shine when we dominate the ball and keep possession.

Just now, peebles_Dee said:

He’s a shitebag and gets carried. He will only shine when we dominate the ball and keep possession.

I don't get that impression from him. There have been plenty times he's gone into a 50/50 so I don't think he's a fearty, I think he's just struggling to adjust to the intensity. Time will tell. I think he has more than enough quality to play in this league, it's a case of whether he can adapt before he gets bombed from the side. We need to persist with him in any case because we don't have another genuine LB and Clark Robertson is needed at CB. Another 45 mins of Koumetio dominating in the air, which is promising, but we need an aulder head back there organising things and on that performance Portales might be the one getting dropped.

37 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I don't get that impression from him. There have been plenty times he's gone into a 50/50 so I don't think he's a fearty, I think he's just struggling to adjust to the intensity. Time will tell. I think he has more than enough quality to play in this league, it's a case of whether he can adapt before he gets bombed from the side. We need to persist with him in any case because we don't have another genuine LB and Clark Robertson is needed at CB. Another 45 mins of Koumetio dominating in the air, which is promising, but we need an aulder head back there organising things and on that performance Portales might be the one getting dropped.

Certainly had a stinker today.

5 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

I think it will be when a certain Christmas song start getting played on the radio that we will all start really missing him…….

9 months later and he gave it away 😢

Ingram starts for me. Harsh he’s not started the last 2 games. Looks like McGhee’s Doc’s main man. 

Good 1st impression of the Braybrooke. 

A wee bit more experience wouldn’t go amiss. 

Agreed Koumetio looked decent before having to come off. 

Lyall Cameron is just ridiculous. Throw anything at him to make him sign a new deal - we'll make it back and more the daft money they throw at players down south. 

We all see it differently. Didn’t think Ziad was that bad, really took the goal well. Like Ziad, Billy and Portales can be very good but all 3 have errors in them that lead to goals. Billy nodding it straight to Killie then Portales failing to cope caused the first goal, Ziad’s inability to kick with his right foot the second. Thought the defence looked miles better when McGhee had to move into the middle. New guy looked promising. Another 2 points dropped which pisses me off. 

Left back very suspect today, took his goal well mind you.

Portales all over the place, needs experience beside him holding his hand through the game. 

Cameron was good today and a lovely assist. 

Frustrating how they were in basically every time with a ball over the top today and runners behind picking up the scraps. 

Main probably had his best game for us today.

Overall can’t complain with being unbeaten so far but we are absolutely crying out for Robertson and Shaughnessy to get back for some stability in defence.