All things Dundee FC

I did score in my Sunday game today, were you playing in the Uni league? :lol:

Were you playing for Cubs?

Ha ha - I wandered across from Dundee training to see who was playing - team on after you had United's kitboy in tow

Edited by davidy233

Ha ha - I wandered across from Dundee training to see who was playing - team on after you had United's kitboy in tow

Fair enough! :lol:

Should have came over sooner, you would have seen my lovely dash into the box, followed by a deft left footed slide of the ball past Harry94. ;)

Edited by DonnieDarko

I did score in my Sunday game today, were you playing in the Uni league? :lol:

Were you playing for Cubs?

Yeah that was me! My team mate (who lurks around here) seemed to think it was you who had scored against me but having met you very briefly before, I had it in my head that you were called Liam for some reason so thought he was mistaken but obviously not.

Thought that the result in the end was pretty harsh on you guys tbh

team on after you had United's kitboy in tow

Disgusting team with the most Arabs in the league. Induced them into having several tantrums over the years so all good.

Yeah that was me! My team mate (who lurks around here) seemed to think it was you who had scored against me but having met you very briefly before, I had it in my head that you were called Liam for some reason so thought he was mistaken but obviously not.

Disgusting team with the most Arabs in the league. Induced them into having several tantrums over the years so all good.

We have a very questionable defence. :( Only good defender we have also posts on here. :P

You pulled off some cracking saves in the first half, should have put it to bed then tbh.

Edited by DonnieDarko

Harry94, you don't half like yelling. From the other end of the pitch, every time you moaned at your defence it sounded like incoherent growling! :lol:

Should say though, you definitely had a decent game. Couldn't do anything for the goals particularly the second one which was an absolute raker! We're still a fairly 'new' team and personally it takes a bit of time to get used to playing centre back for one the lower teams in the league after playing on the wings for one of the better teams the last few seasons. But we'll be alright if we cut out the mistakes and learn to be more clinical. At least we aren't that tangerine monstrosity! :P

Edited by Turbo_dee

He's a bit slight for that role just now. Maybe a few years down the line, IMO.

Think that's just Cammys natural build but think he definitely got stronger in his spells with us at Peterhead certainly used to get forward well when playing right back for us. Hope he gets his chance to prove himself in some position during the rest of the season.

I quite like Agnew and mallan from st mirren Agnew Out of contract at end of season

David tempelton from newco isn't playing and is also OoC(maybe wishful thinking on my part)

Edited by hipster

f**k the Cubs.