All things Dundee FC

Mcginn is better than kerr? Basing this on? I've seen him play and so far he hasn't had a bad game.

Well I'm basing this on what I've seen and if he was better in PH eyes, he'd be starting ahead of him. McGinn has had a decent season but he'll likely move on and then Cammy can step up. Easing him in bit after bit is the right thing at the moment.

Kerr's getting quite a bit of building up here. The boy was bullied by Paul Dixon, numerous times. The powerhouse that is Paul fucking Dixon.

It seems Kerr is the new Wighton.

Kerr looks promising but let's not go suggesting he's better than mcginn after a couple of loan spells and Dundee appearances.

I must have missed the part where McGinn was born in Dundee, grew up a Dundee supporter and come through our youth system.

I'm not saying Kerr can't or won't be able to play the RB position long term - I am saying he's nowhere near ready to play it consistently when we already have someone who can.

It's all (un)educated guesswork with Kerr. He's not had a sustained run in the team to compare him to McGinn so nobody's got a scooby whether he'd be better or not. From the little I've seen of him and the lot I've seen of McGinn, I'd be more than happy to give him a run in the team.

It's all (un)educated guesswork with Kerr. He's not had a sustained run in the team to compare him to McGinn so nobody's got a scooby whether he'd be better or not. From the little I've seen of him and the lot I've seen of McGinn, I'd be more than happy to give him a run in the team.

Same here.

Good to hear. Would be shite if we did all agree. What don't you agree about as of late?

Got some time here so will post who I rate and don't.

Bain - rate.

Mcginn - in middle.

Holt - don't rate

Konrad - don't rate.

O'dea - rate so far

McGowan - rate.

Low - don't rate .

Ross - unsure

Stewart - rate

Harkins - in middle

Hemmings - rate

Go for it. Rip apart

Bain - rate.

Mcginn - don't rate

Holt - don't rate

Konrad - in the middle

O'dea - rate so far

McGowan - in the middle as a DCM.

Low - don't rate .

Ross - don't rate

Stewart - rate

Harkins - rate

Hemmings - rate

McGinn has been decent. Holt hasn't been great. Neither should be anywhere near midfield. Neither should be dropped for Cammy Kerr. Hope that clears everything up

I agree with you Father. And for all our FB's get criticised you don't see Greg Stewart for instance, tracking back much.

On the other hand we could play 2 right backs and accommodate both?

Good to hear. Would be shite if we did all agree. What don't you agree about as of late?

Got some time here so will post who I rate and don't.

Go for it. Rip apart

Bain - rate.

Mcginn - rate been ok at the games I've seen.

Holt - looks to have some potential IMO

Konrad - PISH

O'dea - rate so far

McGowan - over rated IMO.

Low - slow but getting played out of position.

Ross - Not good enough

Stewart - rate

Harkins - great on his day but got to his last season if we are trying to progress

Hemmings - rate