All things Dundee FC

Holt is just like Fozzy. Not quite as good but maybe could be - he's certainly better than Dyer and Irvine.

I'm struggling to think of a LB in the league I'd replace him with apart from Shinnie which, quite frankly isn't realistic and maybe Brian Easton. That's not to say that Holt is great, it's just a problem position for most clubs.

Hemmings boo boys were on forums as well as the Derry - I can't remember if it was a thing on here or not but Mad and the Dark Blues certainly had it.

Fozzy, albeit tall and lanky could at least get past a player.

I'm not saying Holt can't become a good defensive fullback in time, but there's just no way he can be a good wingback/winger.

Fozzy, albeit tall and lanky could at least get past a player.

I'm not saying Holt can't become a good defensive fullback in time, but there's just no way he can be a good wingback/winger.

He's only early 20s. He is only going to get better. Remember he's stepped up a league this year.

It's a wonder football managers don't get paid about 10k a year, as there are thousands of experts out there.

I rate Holt and McGinn. I do not rate the defensive capabilities of those supposed to be helping them out on either side.

This.

We can all agree that we've shipped a fair amount this season just like last season but we're always likely to score as well.

We haven't had a settled defence and having O'Dea along side Holt will help him improve a lot. If we get a good run of games with McGinn, Jules, O'Dea and Holt at the back we'll soon see a difference.

I'd rather be going into administration than hoping to extend contracts of Liam Craig and Steven McLean tbh.

One scored a goal that put us into Europe, the other scored a goal that secured us the Scottish cup.

Wighton's big move should help him on his way to superstardom though, and it should keep the lights on for you guys for a few more weeks too. Good move all round IMO.

The Sun are running the Wighton story now.

Ooft - £120k for the next big star in Scottish football.

#admin3

That Boring Guy's got some competition.

Are all Fermers that fucking dull?

Shame they're both still Liam Craig and Steven McLean though.

Two players who have European experience or a striker whos been punted from Raith despite them having nobody else?

Touch choice.