All things Dundee FC

Gary Irvine offski. I'm a little bit upset.

It's like ending a long-term relationship. I mean, yeah, things got stale and we probably could do better. But who's gonna cook dinner? :(

Cracking servant for the club; could never doubt his effort, and as many have said on the Facebook page, he played a major role in the deefiant season.

He bantered me in front of his teammates while he was behind the wheel of a minibus, presumably taking them to training earlier today.

I was reversing my van into a space in front of the Asian man's tobacco and newspaper emporium on Dundonald Street when my favourite player outwith the Dons came racing up behind blasting the horn. Just as I was about to turn around and fire a volley of verbal abuse and saxon gesticulating, I seen him and some other Dundee players lolling at my expense.

What a guy B)

Tell you what is pish. People who talk about giving 110% and all that crap. Not possible! You can only give 100.

Gary was/ is no world beater. however, when he was on the park he ALWAYS did his best.

I've watched a lot of Dundee players over the years who didn't.

We have some in the team just now who don't.

Tell you what is pish. People who talk about giving 110% and all that crap. Not possible! You can only give 100.

Gary was/ is no world beater. however, when he was on the park he ALWAYS did his best.

I've watched a lot of Dundee players over the years who didn't.

We have some in the team just now who don't.

Hiya Gar(y)land. Hiya pal.

I must say for years I loathed Gary Irvine. Initially for his flirting with Hamilton but i certainly grew to hate his look up and hoof the ball towards John Baird approach to the game. In those days I would have danced a merry jig to see him released, but on this day and after his OK performances last season I'm a wee bit sad to see him go. Well, not sad. But it's a strange one.

Cheers, Gary. You never matched your uncle Brian in the dark blue but you were ok.