All things Dundee FC

I wonder why they felt they had to detail the exact shot he struck for a goal in a report around being accused of assaulting a woman?

Maybe it's a play on the fact that whenever someone hits a shite shot you get the 'FFS, I hit my wife harder than that' shout.

I wonder why they felt they had to detail the exact shot he struck for a goal in a report around being accused of assaulting a woman?

Probably highlighting that his greatest contribution in his time here was a deflected cross that went in.

If I was to go down the club shop tomorrow would it be easy enough to buy two tickets for the Derry for Friday.

No. The tickets are not for me before anyone says, they're for a friend, that has Dundee as his wee team.

Shouldn't be a huge problem but if I were you (your mate) I'd reserve them. Easy done here.

Random, but what was the last penalty shoot out at Dens? Livi under Rae?

Can't remember too many off hand.

Stenhousemuir in challenge cup under bomber when we lost.

Only other ones at Dens I can remember are the Livi game you mentioned and challenge cup Vs. Airdrie in 2005 when Scott Murray saved 2 or 3 on his debut.

Edited by Mr Gandosaur

Only other ones at Dens I can remember are the Livi game you mentioned and challenge cup Vs. Airdrie in 2005 when Scott Murray saved 2 or 3 on his debut.

Hearts in the Coca-Cola QF in 1995 en route to the Final. Crackin' match, finished 4-4, Henry Smith missed one of their pens.

Unless my memory is playing tricks with me, I'm sure all three of those were into the Bobby Cox. That must mean we've been improbably lucky with coin tosses.

Is the Courier having a bit of a mare or is Sam Dryden definitely a RB? I had him down as a LB.

That means we've got Paul McGinn as our starting RB with Cammy Kerr, Sam Dryden and Andy Black - three of our most promising youths all competing for the same position. Maybe that's why Hartley has been happy to be so flexible with Cammy to see if he can slot in elsewhere.