All things Dundee FC

Gadzhalov and Konrad (And McGinn) remain out of contract for next season.

If I was asked who I'd prefer to sign on again out of those two, I'd have previously thought it was an easy decision and chosen Konrad, but Gadz is starting to become an absolute rock. It's only taken him two seasons to convince me but I think with him becoming a bit more fluent in English, he's developed massively to the bombscare we seen last year.

I think Julen coped well a CM, but I think he's caught out quite a lot at CB whereas the past few times Gadz has played, I've not seen him put a foot wrong. He absolutely dominated Ofere in the air last night and obviously scored/played a massive part in our equaliser.

Julen was decent in midfield, but what you lose with him being there is the tempo and pace needed to get the ball from back to front effectively. Does provide decent cover and muscle in midfield though; a very good last resort to have. Hopefully Gowser's injury isn't too bad. 

Kostadin was good; will he put in that sort of performance near enough every week however? Not convinced. 

Gadzhalov and Konrad (And McGinn) remain out of contract for next season.

If I was asked who I'd prefer to sign on again out of those two, I'd have previously thought it was an easy decision and chosen Konrad, but Gadz is starting to become an absolute rock. It's only taken him two seasons to convince me but I think with him becoming a bit more fluent in English, he's developed massively to the bombscare we seen last year.

I think Julen coped well a CM, but I think he's caught out quite a lot at CB whereas the past few times Gadz has played, I've not seen him put a foot wrong. He absolutely dominated Ofere in the air last night and obviously scored/played a massive part in our equaliser.

Gadzhalov was my MOTM last night. Anytime I've seen him he's not done much wrong, I would like to see him get at least another year, good squad player.

Serious question. Time to get rid of GGH?

IMO, he's a passenger we can't be doing with as the team go forward. We need to keep moving on and he's not the guy we need anymore.

Thoughts?

Keep but as a squad player. He's just signed a 2 year deal :lol: