All things Dundee FC

Season ticket prices have been frozen with U12's season tickets reduced to £36.

Link.

We're also going full steam ahead trying to get one of our home matches played in the USA and the club has issued a statement saying they'll issue a refund if that comes to pass. Link.

Has anyone seen the photo of McGowan looking extremely sad as Paul Paton is getting roundhoused from the Dundee faithful whilst losing his shit and his clubs premiership status?

He's looking on thinking "I'd have rattled that Paton by now"

:(

God speed, our friend, Paul McGowan.

Luca Gasparotto, the CH that we were apparently looking at and was on loan at Morton, has officially been released from Rangers. Falkirk are apparently interested.

Imagine a back three of:

Extebeguren - Gadzhalov - Gasparotto. Commentators nightmare.

That ginger bloke was really giving it to the Utd players as they left the field at full time; gesturing that they were wankers and filming their reactions by sticking his phone right in their faces. I almost felt sorry for them, almost.

Excellent work by our ginger friend, then.

Our other friend, Paul Mcgowan, was confirmed as spotted giving the finger to the Shankly stand whilst leaving the pitch to viscous taunts calling him 'jail bait'. Sum boi. 

That ginger bloke was really giving it to the Utd players as they left the field at full time; gesturing that they were wankers and filming their reactions by sticking his phone right in their faces. I almost felt sorry for them, almost.

:lol:

He's the epitome of die-hard tbh. Travels from up North to nearly every game. Home and away.

Tin hat on, but if Kane Hemmings was to be taken away from us, would anyone be completely averse to Billy McKay playing for us? He's been absolutely horrendous for United, but he was an absolute slotter for Caley and in particular, against us. Being away from a 'toxic' atmosphere, combined with Hartley bringing the best out in players makes me think he wouldn't be the worst signing in the world if he's released from Wigan or available on loan again should Hemmings depart.

I see that guy at a lot of games - what a legend. Paton looks absolutely raging, gritted teeth and protruding jaw. Fantastic trolling from our ginger friend.

Paton's jah is always hitting 90s tbh