All things Dundee FC

Big fan of the new sig, LiamDFC.

Thanks, mate.

I'm actually moving back to Scotland next month, so I'll be using this forum more regularly again. Have been pretty removed from Scottish football over the last two years so I've hardly posted, but will be looking forward to getting back to see Dundee every week.

Where are you seeing this?

Tonight's Tully. In the match report. Talks about how difficult him and Stewart would be to replace. "But with summer fast approaching and with one a year away from leaving for nothing, and the other with a £250k release clause, it could happen".

Tonight's Tully. In the match report. Talks about how difficult him and Stewart would be to replace. "But with summer fast approaching and with one a year away from leaving for nothing, and the other with a £250k release clause, it could happen".

It's more general journalism tbf.

He's not really stated it as any more of a fact than the national papers.

I'm less worried having read it but you never know.

It's more general journalism tbf.

He's not really stated it as any more of a fact than the national papers.

I'm less worried having read it but you never know.

Aye, but you would expect a caveat, even from a local rag journo. 'Rumoured release clause' or such like. Time will tell I suppose.

Aye, but you would expect a caveat, even from a local rag journo. 'Rumoured release clause' or such like. Time will tell I suppose.

All I can say is that if this clause is in place, none of the members of the board that I know are aware of it.

They can't guarantee they would be told stuff like that though so while it makes me a bit more optimistic it's no guarantee it's not in place.

Maybe Darren Jackson can give us one?