All things Dundee FC

McGinn has been decent this season so will be a loss.

Ziggy Gordon a more than adequate replace though, if it comes off.

More than adequate defensively - but I doubt he's assisted as many goals in his career as McGinn did this season.

That's not necessarily a bad thing and may be just what we need but that's a lot of goals we lose - if we lose Stewart as well it becomes a serious question of who is providing for our front men.

£400k - if he doesn't a accept a new deal then we take the money. Simple as that.

I don't think it'd be the right move for Greg though. Slight step up but practically in the same boat as he is at Dens. No hope of winning league titles, slightly enhanced wage and more likely to play in Europe.

If just one English team want him at that sort of cut price and/or Rangers, he'll be off there.

Can't see Aberdeen getting him - if they do, best of luck.

£400k - if he doesn't a accept a new deal then we take the money. Simple as that.

I don't think it'd be the right move for Greg though. Slight step up but practically in the same boat as he is at Dens. No hope of winning league titles, slightly enhanced wage and more likely to play in Europe.

If just one English team want him at that sort of cut price and/or Rangers, he'll be off there.

Can't see Aberdeen getting him - if they do, best of luck.

The story says Aberdeens offer is likely to be short of his valuation in January, believed to be £400k

Dependant on how much relegation would cost the club; there is an argument that it would be better financially to lose him for nothing in the summer whilst ensuring we stay in the league rather than accepting a low offer as Greg only has a year on his contract.

I'm not saying I'm particularly fearful of relegation next season BUT I think that if you sell your best players and don't adequately replace them then things can go Pete Tong quite rapidly.

I'm not saying I'm particularly fearful of relegation next season BUT I think that if you sell your best players and don't adequately replace them then things can go Pete Tong quite rapidly.

Yeah, I've seen this happen before, but  I can't remember where. (I think it was quite recent as well)

Yeah, I've seen this happen before, but I can't remember where. (I think it was quite recent as well)

Yes, it sounds quite familiar to me as well but I can't quite recall the circumstances.