All things Dundee FC

Connor Ogilvie on loan from Tottenham , He will help you out. I know he signed a new contract recently but they may loan him out for the season and they will be  relatively easy to deal with. He can play

Think I will just starting use this forum to post about Dundee from now on instead of the dark blues.

There are some absolute roasters on there who seem to think this season has been a complete failure and Paul Hartley can't motivate the team etc etc.

The short sightedness of some Dundee fans astounds me, they think we have some god given right to be finishing top 4 and challenging for Europe despite being out of the league for a decade.

Yes we are disappointed to finish in bottom 6 but In my opinion the standard of football has improved and we are a much better watch than last year as some of our attacking football is excellent. We have been suspect at the back but given time I think PH will get that right and we we see further improvements. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Personally I'm just glad that after the last 10 years or so that we are now looking like a time who have a sustained run in the Premier League again. Think to many of our fans are to quick to forget where we have come from.

Rant over.

Agreed , there's fans on facebook that say coming 8th is an embarassment  :lol:  

Ive said from the start that 8th would be  a minimum place for me to contend with and we have got that. I dont see us as a top 4 side purely because of our defence. 

Unbeaten against the DABS

Sent them down

Never in danger of relegation 

Hemmings and Stewart have played well

Kerr and Wighton are starting to break through

How will skelly fit into the team next year?

He's no very good. Clearly got ability but doesn't do much with it and not very physical. Even if he was to come back on loan to us he'd be nowhere near starting now we've made a few signings, he's lucky we were so bad last year or he'd have been punted back.

Be very surprised if he's at any SPFL team in 5 year.

He's no very good. Clearly got ability but doesn't do much with it and not very physical. Even if he was to come back on loan to us he'd be nowhere near starting now we've made a few signings, he's lucky we were so bad last year or he'd have been punted back.

Be very surprised if he's at any SPFL team in 5 year.

You reckon he's only good enough for the juniors?

You reckon he's only good enough for the juniors?

There's a whole load of teams I between the SPFL and the juniors but I can't see him making much impact in the seniors. Still young and has a lot of time on his side so wouldn't write him off yet but he was really really poor for us.

Think Jamie Reid's next club will now be a junior one too and even he managed a handful of games for Dundee.

Agreed , there's fans on facebook that say coming 8th is an embarassment :lol:

Ive said from the start that 8th would be a minimum place for me to contend with and we have got that. I dont see us as a top 4 side purely because of our defence.

Unbeaten against the DABS

Sent them down

Never in danger of relegation

Hemmings and Stewart have played well

Kerr and Wighton are starting to break through

I think we just need to 'turn up' more often next season. I've lost count of the times that folk on here say that (I don't get to all the games so I'm taking their word for it).

We came within a whisker of top 6, that's surely a decent season when all is said and done.