All things Dundee FC

'McGinn and Stewart have gone over to the away support and gave away their boots' - From the official.

That pretty much confirms to me that they'll both be off.

harry94, on 14 May 2016 - 14:25, said:

O'Dea did the same midweek.

Too much of a coincidence that the two players expected to be leaving give away their boots on the final day of the season, after Hartley subs both said players for youth players just as the game is finishing. 

Too much of a coincidence that the two players expected to be leaving give away their boots on the final day of the season, after Hartley subs both said players for youth players just as the game is finishing.

Not an uncommon thing for players to do considering they won't be needing them anymore.

But they will both defo be off in my opinion just hope we can get at least 500k for Stewart.

rodallegabombs, on 14 May 2016 - 14:32, said:

Maybe they just feel bad for the fans having watched us get pumped 4-0?

Although I'd concur that they'll probably both be away.

Admittedly, it could have been McGinn trying to save face after not applauding the fans midweek and realising he'd made a mistake as he was booed off the pitch today (According to Liam Kennedy). I doubt that though.

Too much of a coincidence that the two players expected to be leaving give away their boots on the final day of the season, after Hartley subs both said players for youth players just as the game is finishing. 

In regards to the subs, we are 3-0 down needing to score 2 goals with 12 minutes to go and the game was over. Both Black and Curran have been in squads all season and it was probably a reward for them to get some game time. To bring on Black, McGinn was in the firing line as he plays in his position and to bring on Curran was a choice between Loy (who has had periods without games this season), Wighton (same as Loy), Stewart or Hemmings. Don't really see them as saying much.

Think McGinn will definitely be away but as for Stewart, I'm really not sure that it shows that much. I am not totally convinced the clubs he's been linked to down south and Rangers will actually be that interested in him to part cash and I'm not convinced Aberdeen will have enough cash to part with. His future is far from certain and I'm not sure if he'll even know.

harry94, on 14 May 2016 - 14:43, said:

In regards to the subs, we are 3-0 down needing to score 2 goals with 12 minutes to go and the game was over. Both Black and Curran have been in squads all season and it was probably a reward for them to get some game time. To bring on Black, McGinn was in the firing line as he plays in his position and to bring on Curran was a choice between Loy (who has had periods without games this season), Wighton (same as Loy), Stewart or Hemmings. Don't really see them as saying much.

Think McGinn will definitely be away but as for Stewart, I'm really not sure that it shows that much. I am not totally convinced the clubs he's been linked to down south and Rangers will actually be that interested in him to part cash and I'm not convinced Aberdeen will have enough cash to part with. His future is far from certain and I'm not sure if he'll even know.

If you don't think there was anything in that Harry, then fair play. I disagree though.

I'd be massively surprised if Stewart was with us next season. I can't see him going to Aberdeen, but he'll be gone, whether that's to Rangers or a side down South remains to be seen.

I have every confidence Cammy Kerr will develop into an extremely good player. He certainly has the ability and equally importantly I'm led to believe he has an extremely good attitude on and off the park.

Can't help but think if he was playing for United a few years ago and had came through their youth set up there would be far more media hype about him than there currently is.

Met Cammy a number of times during his time at Peterhead as his sponsor & was always impressed by his attitude as mentioned. He really wanted the chance to earn a new contract with Dundee when he returned in the new year & hopefully has done that & can go on & further his career at Dens in the long term