All things Dundee FC

The BBC have a worst football shirt article just now and one I've never seen before from Dundee was in there.

post-29857-0-76923800-1463397189_thumb.j

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/e2c91a48-df95-4398-bf5f-ffe6fde64aac?intc_type=promo&intc_location=sport&intc_campaign=theworstfootballkits&intc_linkname=bbcthree_ent_article

It says Dundee Utd on the caption, but the badge is definitely Dundee.

1953 South Africa tour top, that's the Toffs remake which looks quite a bit different from the real one, of which there's only two left supposedly. One of which the club still have.

Actually it's Peter Marr who has one of the originals rather than the club, he bought it while still on our board  - the other one used to be on display in the Dee Club and I'd imagine it's probably still there - but it's years since I was in there.

Glad I don't pay any license fee to fund articles like that. One of the best kits ever.

I don't have a problem with the tartan nor the design, just not on a football shirt. Maybe a bit of a traditionalist but I prefer less colour clutter on a football strip. For casual wear its brilliant-daft maybe combat shorts and a pair of red or dark blue gazelles would work.

I don't have a problem with the tartan nor the design, just not on a football shirt. Maybe a bit of a traditionalist but I prefer less colour clutter on a football strip. For casual wear its brilliant-daft maybe combat shorts and a pair of red or dark blue gazelles would work.

Any combo works when you're a Dee.

#fannymagnets

Yeovil town have released a couple of players former Falkirk players jack Compton and mark beck.

I remember Compton had some high praise at Falkirk and beck was a tall and strong striker that can force a goal and get a header