All things Dundee FC

Stewart would be a very good signing but I can't see us spending what's required. Am I right in saying he grew up a Hearts fan?

Rangers fan, released by Hearts.

Edit : Bain's the Hearts fan.

Edited by Deeboy

Let's be honest, footballers don't really support teams. Scott Bain and Greg Stewart might as well have said they grew up supporting Arsenal or Barcelona. They don't give a f**k about any team.

Let's be honest, footballers don't really support teams. Scott Bain and Greg Stewart might as well have said they grew up supporting Arsenal or Barcelona. They don't give a f**k about any team.

Apart from Craig Wighton and Cammy Kerr of course.

Apart from Craig Wighton and Cammy Kerr of course.

Well, this is probably an unpopular opinion but I'd be inclined to say they don't give a f**k either. Definitely not on the same scale as us - dissecting games for days on end, distraught after a defeat for a week and putting money into the club. Were Cammy or Craig ever season ticket holders?

Well, this is probably an unpopular opinion but I'd be inclined to say they don't give a f**k either. Definitely not on the same scale as us - dissecting games for days on end, distraught after a defeat for a week and putting money into the club. Were Cammy or Craig ever season ticket holders?

Cammy was derryed oot his nut growing up

Cammy used to sit in the Derry so there's a decent chance he was a season ticket holder - used to go to lots of away games too

Hearts are meant to be after a Dundee striker - possibly Stewart.

I read somewhere the other day that they were going to bid for Hemmings. It was on the internet so it must be 100% factually correct.

I've heard we are letting him go purely to improve the chances of Utd staying DOON.

It's always sad to see a player show a lack of ambition by dropping down a league when he's been a regular in the league above. He'll be missed more than some on here realize IMO.

At the same time if a shitey wee firm came and offered me more money for an easier job I'd take it.

We move on.