All things Dundee FC

Tonight was a big night for us for a variety of reasons.

We now won't have another side with a higher budget than us in the league.

We now have a better chance of keeping Paul McGinn considering Hibs was a potential destination if he did leave.

United now have a side in the Championship with them that will outspend them.

Decent nights work.

Dependant on how much relegation would cost the club; there is an argument that it would be better financially to lose him for nothing in the summer whilst ensuring we stay in the league rather than accepting a low offer as Greg only has a year on his contract.

I'm not saying I'm particularly fearful of relegation next season BUT I think that if you sell your best players and don't adequately replace them then things can go Pete Tong quite rapidly.

Completely agree with this sentiment. Too often the thought is only about the cash that will be lost if a bid is not accepted prior to a contract finishing. The value of a player like Greg in propelling us up the league, to latter stages of cup runs or just box office draw could easily outweigh the derisible money currently being talked about. The only problem for the club is obviously "could"

its shocking how i have to create a new profile just to change my name

If you get a platinum membership you could keep your account and change your name. It's what I had to do. But it does cost a tenner.

Cammy Kerr

Ziggy Gordon

Cammy Kerr and Ziggy Gordon are not on the same level as McGinn.

After an average start last season McGinn has blossomed into one of the better right backs in the league.

Reference his assists for evidence.

Although I'm from Blairgowrie I'm NOT blairgwdee im just a person who no longer needs the name he had when he thought he was "awesome as phuck" at the age of15

I say this with a DRAGON BALL Z profile pic but I mean cmon DBZ

Edited by D TOTAL

Cammy Kerr and Ziggy Gordon are not on the same level as McGinn.

After an average start last season McGinn has blossomed into one of the better right backs in the league.

Reference his assists for evidence.

Pep kens.

Cammy Kerr has shown that he has the potential to surpass McGinn as a player. If Ziggy Gordon signs the heat in the South enclosure next year from the full body minters of all the Dee's who gave him pelters the other week will be intense.

Pep kens.

Cammy Kerr has shown that he has the potential to surpass McGinn as a player. If Ziggy Gordon signs the heat in the South enclosure next year from the full body minters of all the Dee's who gave him pelters the other week will be intense.

Cammy Kerr is massively overrated by the Dundee support.

Discuss.