All things Dundee FC

Serious question. Time to get rid of GGH?

IMO, he's a passenger we can't be doing with as the team go forward. We need to keep moving on and he's not the guy we need anymore.

Thoughts?

Definitely keep. Won't start every game I wouldn't have thought.

Yeah I thought the knock effected how Harkins played last night. He was limping the majority of the game afterwards and the only player to bring on would of been Curran.

Gadzahlov has started to win me over as well, was my motm last night and won the majority of his headers against the big dumpling. I'd still let Konrad go. McGinn was excellent as well, hopefully he signs on but it's not looking good is it.

Does Harkins ever fail to track his man at corners on two consecutive occasions and the second of these times leads to a laughably bad goal which will always count against him in the eyes of some more tactically astute P&Bers?

That is as may be but he would be quicker and sharper if he lost some. I am the same age as Harkins and around the same height. I play sport at a far lower level however I'm carrying less weight than him. This should not be so. 

Edit: Just been googling his interview from last night, he was looking swole at the start of the season. Whatever he did then he should totally do it again.

\/\/\/\/ Yes he looked epic. It might not take much, they'll all bit tired at this point and won't be doing much fitness stuff.

Edited by The Algebraist