All things Dundee FC

Imagine Holt having a decent game when somebody in front of him actually does some defensive work.

It's almost like he's always been a decent player and others let him down badly.

Agreed.

Imagine Holt having a decent game when somebody in front of him actually does some defensive work.

It's almost like he's always been a decent player and others let him down badly.

There were games earlier in the season where he was being booed for having the audacity to allow a winger to start attacking down his flank 90 yards from goal and not be met with an instantaneous challenge.

FYI - Harkins ankle.

Played 70 mins with it, had a relatively poor game (understandably) but still set up a goal and didn't look like he was miles off the pace.

Can we please stop abusing him for lack of effort now.

post-32505-0-00662000-1462362351_thumb.j

Thank You

FYI - Harkins ankle.

Played 70 mins with it, had a relatively poor game (understandably) but still set up a goal and didn't look like he was miles off the pace.

attachicon.gifJeebsy.JPG

Thank You

St Johnstone and ICT legend Paul Cherry once played for about six weeks with a broken leg.

Fatkins is a pussy imo.

FYI - Harkins ankle.

attachicon.gifJeebsy.JPG

Thank You

That looks suspiciously like Ciftci's teeth marks again...b*****d!

FYI - Harkins ankle.

attachicon.gifJeebsy.JPG

Thank You

FYI my earlier comments about him weren't about workrate, he works hard, but he would get more out of it if... etc. 

Why are you so negative ? You always think we will get shat on, you think some of our players are no good enough.

Mr Bulgaria has not really did a thing wrong when playing in the first team to suggest he may not be good enough . Give it a rest we this shite.

Thank you

:lol:

First post for about 4 years or so as I am useless with passwords etc.. read P&B every day. Anyway just wanted to say a massive well done to the players , PH and everyone associated with Dundee FC. Monday night was well worth the wait. Looking forward to sticking my tuppence worth in now and again. Fantastic scenes on Monday from the fans ... buzzing

First post for about 4 years or so as I am useless with passwords etc.. read P&B every day. Anyway just wanted to say a massive well done to the players , PH and everyone associated with Dundee FC. Monday night was well worth the wait. Looking forward to sticking my tuppence worth in now and again. Fantastic scenes on Monday from the fans ... buzzing

Welcome (back NDD?)

Which is the point I made elsewhere regards Wighton's defensive play.