All things Dundee FC

Nizzy, on 21 Oct 2014 - 12:17, said:

No more so than those Dundee fans who always seem determined to test the limits of what's acceptable on here.

It's an ongoing investigation. If people can't understand why posts concerning it have to be strictly moderated then I'm surprised they even have the mental wherewithall to turn on a computer.

Stop acting like a bell end.

I thought it was apparent that posts regarding Sunday night's incident were being moderated.

You lads have already (accidentally) lost one thread this season. I wouldn't want to close another.

I hadn't even noticed this threat.

Seriously, you guys are making Dundee fans look like the Celtic of the football forum world. Victim complexes all over the place.

Yes there is a slight overreaction here from the mods, the story should be discussed but with names left out. This is a Scottish football forum and this is a relevant story. It's also in the public forum so banning any chat around it is extreme.

However, they have made their stance clear and will absolutely not back track now. I can see the reasoning behind it and what comes across as over zealousness is probably more down to the Mods being volunteers and not having a 24 hour resource to monitor all comments. No amount of whining and personal abuse is gonna help with it.

Let's move on

Don't want to accidentally make up a transfer rumour here (hmm I wonder what will happen...), but overheard someone mention Kevin Holt from Queen of the South as a possible signing. Don't know if they meant that they knew of some sort of link or if they were giving their personal opinion. Just putting it out there as I'm wondering if anyone has heard something?

21 year old left back who has been at Queen of the South his whole life and is a local boy. Seem to remember him being sent off at Dens and he was sent off at the weekend so I don't know if that's a usual occurrence. Scanned the Queen's threads and seems to be regarded highly enough. We'd have to pay a fee of some sort though as he is under 23 (although his contract is expiring which would reduce his value) and we may want him in January as opposed to the summer.

I very much doubt this has any sort of truth to it whatsoever but I'd probably be reasonably happy if there was something in it.

harry94, on 21 Oct 2014 - 12:52, said:

Don't want to accidentally make up a transfer rumour here (hmm I wonder what will happen...), but overheard someone mention Kevin Holt from Queen of the South as a possible signing. Don't know if they meant that they knew of some sort of link or if they were giving their personal opinion. Just putting it out there as I'm wondering if anyone has heard something?

21 year old left back who has been at Queen of the South his whole life and is a local boy. Seem to remember him being sent off at Dens and he was sent off at the weekend so I don't know if that's a usual occurrence. Scanned the Queen's threads and seems to be regarded highly enough. We'd have to pay a fee of some sort though as he is under 23 (although his contract is expiring which would reduce his value) and we may want him in January as opposed to the summer.

I very much doubt this has any sort of truth to it whatsoever but I'd probably be reasonably happy if there was something in it.

Don't know much about him at all. Be good to get cover at LB though.

Seriously, you guys are making Dundee fans look like the Celtic of the football forum world. Victim complexes all over the place.

Yes there is a slight overreaction here from the mods, the story should be discussed but with names left out. This is a Scottish football forum and this is a relevant story. It's also in the public forum so banning any chat around it is extreme.

However, they have made their stance clear and will absolutely not back track now. I can see the reasoning behind it and what comes across as over zealousness is probably more down to the Mods being volunteers and not having a 24 hour resource to monitor all comments. No amount of whining and personal abuse is gonna help with it.

Let's move on

Nae bother Dad.

Well done Nizzy you are odds on to win heads gone of the week. Unsurprisingly Radford is a contender this week too.

And you're odds on to throw a strop at having had a post deleted, resign and then return under another guise in a few weeks' time.

PhoenixOfTheAshes, on 21 Oct 2014 - 12:58, said:

Well done Nizzy you are odds on to win heads gone of the week. Unsurprisingly Radford is a contender this week too.

Not noticed Radford for a while, what's he been up to, to be a contender this week? Brave man going after Radford again after last time!