All things Dundee FC

It's fucking laughable that's there's a sectarian problem at Dens. Even in the 80's with songs like being born under the Union Jack it was never related to religion.

ah, that old classic........happy days.

'Do you know where hell is? hell is tannadice, you've only got to cross the road to get to paradise........'

Oor Wullie is an Arab, so are his pals apart fae Fat Boab whose a Dunfermilne supporter (don't ask it's a family thing).

The Broons are all Arabs apart fae the Bairn whose no inta fitba and Daphne who claims she likes Man U (probably knows feck all about the game)

PC Murdoch is a h*n. Big surprise there eh?

Jings, Crivens and Help Ma Boab is not a sectarian expression. Yet.

Oor Wullie is an Arab, so are his pals apart fae Fat Boab whose a Dunfermilne supporter (don't ask it's a family thing).

The Broons are all Arabs apart fae the Bairn whose no inta fitba and Daphne who claims she likes Man U (probably knows feck all about the game)

PC Murdoch is a h*n. Big surprise there eh?

Jings, Crivens and Help Ma Boab is not a sectarian expression. Yet.

What the f**k is this?

What the f**k is this?

It's an indication of the Arab influence within the confines of DC Thomson. Most folk would have understood this but you're too fucking thick.

If your life is so devoid of meaning that you have to reregister here under another name then at least try to exercise those few brain cells you have so good honest folk like me don't need to come on and explain perfectly obvious posts.

Edited by Granny Danger

It's an indication of the Arab influence within the confines of DC Thomson. Most folk would have understood this but you're too fucking thick.

If your life is so devoid of meaning that you have to reregister here under another name then at least try to exercise those few brain cells you have so good honest folk like me don't need to come on and explain perfectly obvious posts.

Speaking about thick, what about that waist line of yours.

The second part of your drunken ramble is a roaring minter. Silly old man drinks too much whiskey.

Speaking about thick, what about that waist line of yours.

The second part of your drunken ramble is a roaring minter. Silly old man drinks too much whiskey.

Totally sober. Pointing out your dependency on this site is only embarrassing for you. If I were ever banned I'd have sufficient self respect to stay away.

Totally sober. Pointing out your dependency on this site is only embarrassing for you. If I were ever banned I'd have sufficient self respect to stay away.
Do settle down auld yin. You'd be tear filled if you couldn't spout your mundane pish on here daily. Who is it embarassing for? Radford?

Nothing that happens on p&b can embarass me in 'normal life'. The ones who say it unsurprisingly are usually the P&B sad act patrol - you being one of the lead users, who feels the need to sit in his hotel on holiday and post in threads that have nothing to do with your actual team. Who's the Sad one here?

Do settle down auld yin. You'd be tear filled if you couldn't spout your mundane pish on here daily. Who is it embarassing for? Radford?

Nothing that happens on p&b can embarass me in 'normal life'. The ones who say it unsurprisingly are usually the P&B sad act patrol - you being one of the lead users, who feels the need to sit in his hotel on holiday and post in threads that have nothing to do with your actual team. Who's the Sad one here?

At least your not upset. That's the main thing.

At least you don't resemble Bobby Williamson on a comedown.

I'm overweight and know nothing about football so I'm probably like Bobby Williamson. :(

Anyway I'll let you respond and you can have the last word.

PS getting a Courier tomorrow?

Edited by Granny Danger

I'm overweight and know nothing about football so I'm probably like Bobby Williamson. :(

Anyway I'll let you respond and you can have the last word.

PS getting a Courier tomorrow?

A roaring minter once again, that you've said get the last word on a P&B argument. Go and get whiskey you fucking zoomer. Seen bacteria with a higher iq than you