All things Dundee FC

I don't know. That's the sort of information your club should have been providing in their statement. "Our support has an excellent record in this respect, and there have been no arrests in the last X years for sectarian offences" would have been a good way of refuting the newspaper's claims.

Instead, they went for a statement which is unprovable and probably untrue.

It's neither unprovable nor untrue if you understand the meaning of "problem". Which you clearly don't.

Because they are up to their knees in something or another.

Bizarre that Dundee fans seem unable to answer that question.

It's common knowledge that there are only 4 clubs in Scotland with a massive sectarian element. Rangers, Celtic, Hearts and Dundee.

Jimmy85, on 09 Oct 2014 - 15:33, said:

Why do Dundee have a stand named The Derry anyway?

Jimmy85, on 09 Oct 2014 - 15:45, said:

It's common knowledge that there are only 4 clubs in Scotland with a massive sectarian element. Rangers, Celtic, Hearts and Dundee.

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll reel someone in eventually.

Cowden til i die, on 09 Oct 2014 - 15:45, said:

Prove that Dundee don't sing sectarian songs. I look forward to your conclusive proof

Your move.

The proof is in the attendance of any Dundee game.

Nah.

There are two clubs in Scotland with a massive sectarian element, and the rest have a few arseholes in their support willing and able to soil the rest of the club's support after a few too many shandies.

Prove that Dundee don't sing sectarian songs. I look forward to your conclusive proof

Your move.

You are mindnumbingly obtuse. I've asked you to back up your accusations and you've essentially given it the "no u!!!1!".

Wishy washy statement IMO. What they essentially done was say "Aye, we have good fans we do." Including the horrific phrase "the best fans in football", and don't give any useful figures, real support of the fans, or indeed opinions on The Couriers level of journalism.

I expected more venom, fight and pressure than that sanitised 126 word statement, especially when it comes to an issue, which the current ScotGov, and majority of fans feel so passionate about.

Poor show.

PS. That "something or other" is Arab blood, but don't let that get in the way of your shite patter and agenda.

Jimmy85, on 09 Oct 2014 - 15:51, said:

Wait...are you genuinely suggesting that asking why Dundee have a stand named The Derry is trolling? :lol:

Yes, and you know perfectly well why this is the case.

The proof is in the attendance of any Dundee game.

:lol: worst proof of all time. Bet Oscar Pistorius wishes he had you in his defence council.

You are mindnumbingly obtuse. I've asked you to back up your accusations and you've essentially given it the "no u!!!1!".

No you didn't. You asked me to name one, which wouldn't back up my accusation in any way. We all know Dundee have had, and currently have it seems, an element of sectairian fans.

So much so the papers are running the story. I'd me more worried about eradicating the problem than pretending it doesn't exist.

Cowden til i die, on 09 Oct 2014 - 15:55, said:

:lol: worst proof of all time. Bet Oscar Pistorius wishes he had you in his defence council.

No you didn't. You asked me to name one, which wouldn't back up my accusation in any way. We all know Dundee have had, and currently have it seems, an element of sectairian fans.

So much so the papers are running the story. I'd me more worried about eradicating the problem than pretending it doesn't exist.

Wow.

RawB, he's not 'mindnumbingly obtuse' he is mindnumbingly moronic.

Cowden til i die, on 09 Oct 2014 - 16:00, said:

I'd be embarrassed that someone so moronic is able to grasp the - perfectly simple - quote function while someone of your education struggles time and time again.

It's not actually my fault the quote function doesn't work for me, it's because I use a very old web browser which doesn't format it correctly when I hit the quote button. Nice try though.

It's not actually my fault the quote function doesn't work for me, it's because I use a very old web browser which doesn't format it correctly when I hit the quote button. Nice try though.

I wouldn't waste my time with this fool, Ludo, same with the Dunfermline clown.