All things Dundee FC

He'll suffer from burnout at some point or be divorced! He's at pretty much at the vast majority of Scottish games as well when we aren't playing.

His dedication is something I don't think we've really ever seen from a Dundee boss.

He'll suffer from burnout at some point or be divorced! He's at pretty much at the vast majority of Scottish games as well when we aren't playing.

His dedication is something I don't think we've really ever seen from a Dundee boss.

The attitude and dedication he shows is of a manager destined for the top. If he sorts out some of his decision making then I think he will go far. He's still a very, very young manager and has time on his side.

On 07/12/2016 at 21:17, RossDee01 said:

We've got the most depth out of anyone in the bottom half of the league, there's no need to go out and spend in January.

Nope; completely disagree with this one.

Sorry, I like you but that just isn't the truth. Simply put, we have shite squad — probably the weakest it's been since Hartley took charge. I know none of us want that to be the case, but our starting 11(?) jsut isn't good enough to pull us away from the relegation spot, so why would our bench be even anywhere near that? The ones that we do have — Low (decent player), Loy (proven to not be good enough)... McPake (a good player but pretty old and suffering from a terrible injury record... ); even if they were capable of competing for first-team places, we don't have enough of them to help us in any meaningful way. We need to properly strengthen in midfield for us to stand a change of staying up this season.

This squad of players should be good enough to finish above some of the shite in this league, and if they don't at the end of the season then serious questions will have to be answered.

I'm a little bit worried about the lack of goals but hopefully they will come. No need to do a Yinited and buy every tom dick and harry and still go doon

We don't have that time.

The questions have already been asked, over and over and over again. We are where we are, and we need to get a few bodies in to move us forward.

Just my opinion, but that's the situation I feel we're in. Happy to be proven wrong but I think we need a solid midfielder — someone considerably better than McGowan, O'Hara and Vincent...

Doom and gloom. Thank you.

We don't have that time.

The questions have already been asked, over and over and over again. We are where we are, and we need to get a few bodies in to move us forward.

Just my opinion, but that's the situation I feel we're in. Happy to be proven wrong but I think we need a solid midfielder — someone considerably better than McGowan, O'Hara and Vincent...

Doom and gloom. Thank you.

Fair enough and we're all entitled to our opinion. I get where you're coming from that our team is not as good as it was last season, and without Stewart and Hemmings you're right. However, last season if you looked at our bench, i couldn't even have told you who half of them were, and when we got injuries we were seriously down to our bare bones.

Although this year the team isn't as good, I still think the squad as a whole is solid enough. Ghadz looks a totally new player as does Wighton. Don't understand the flack Vincent gets because imo he's actually one of our most important players and people are now starting to see that now that's he's getting his match fitness back. Williams, although has been admittedly very poor so far, you can see there is a player there and actually did decent on Saturday when he came on and should have had a goal.

We look 100x better at the back this year and the one thing that does worry me is a lack of goals. We just don't look like scoring when Wighton isn't playing well and we can't be relying on a 19(?) year old when it comes down to the nitty gritty unfortunately but hopefully it won't come to that.

Need a midfielder?

@210516 is the man to talk to...

He'll either guarantee you Liam Henderson (who won't be delivered) or bring you Kevin Thomson as joint player-manager-coach-physiotherapist-psychiatrist-psychologist. By January, Thomson will have your players walking over broken glass and your club walking away from the Premiership.

You're welcome.

12 hours ago, Mon Dieu said:

Need a midfielder?

@210516 is the man to talk to...

He'll either guarantee you Liam Henderson (who won't be delivered) or bring you Kevin Thomson as joint player-manager-coach-physiotherapist-psychiatrist-psychologist. By January, Thomson will have your players walking over broken glass and your club walking away from the Premiership.

You're welcome.

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quick question - I've a couple of Ross County guests coming with me tomorrow. Where would you go for a bar lunch and a couple of pints pre-match? I'll be driving so doesn't need to be at the ground although better if it was. It's just something I haven't done for maybe 10 years?