Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's going on in here? I read the first few pages but It surely can't be all about Dundee fans losing their collect shit over a closed thread? Someone give me an update please.

no, no don't be silly it's a lot more complex that.

Nah actually that's it.

Barrajag has taken it really rather badly too tbh not too sure why though

What's going on in here? I read the first few pages but It surely can't be all about Dundee fans losing their collect shit over a closed thread? Someone give me an update please.

Radford is trolling the f**k out of Dundee fans, BarraJag is chomping at the bit to get banned and Biggie's a few Quorn burgers away from a meltdown.

Bradford banned NDD and deleted all NDDs topics because Bradford was the overall headsgone winner.

Bradford is yet to explain fully why he did this, this has resulted in Dee Man resigning, Bloomogannerrs getting banned, and NDD creating a couple aliases.

Oh btw, Seamus made a cameo

And furthermore, Biggie is seething & 8mile is making an arse of it (again)

No BJ you're making an arse of it and yourself, quite spectacularly as well.

My sympathies though, I don't think you're well. Is your speech slurred and do you have a numbness from head to toe down one side?

You are taking this well, don't tell the mods again if I upset you though

Unfortunately I don't agree with the fundamentals of psychoanalysis; although they are interesting, I've never attempted to psychoanalyse anyone on here. Though with thinking so, it does demonstrate your poor grasp of anything remotely related to the study of the mind.

I'm on my phone, can someone please red dot this for me.

Many thanks.

I'm taking it very well, watching you crumble to a disturbed, dribbling mess. Your performance on this thread alone has been outstanding! I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell the mods anything given the amount of seething bile you've directed at them.

As you were...

You need to get a cheap hotel room with your mate, and ride the fucking arse off him.

Archived