Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

Not a fan of the Radford abuse. He's the best St. Johnstone poster on here, amidst a multitude of quality St. Johnstone posters. He has done the correct thing here.

Edited: Just remembered that I'm aiming for a third consecutive 'St Johnstone's Best Poster' award at the end of the year..

Radford has dealt with this situation really badly. Dreadful stuff from a dreadful poster.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd agree with this, if it was the actual reason, and not just throwing the huff. If this was an actual reason for banning folk on here, I could reel a list of people off, including myself, who would get banned instantly.

Spot on. I should probably be banned as well. IMO.

In a show of solidarity with my Dundee FC brother I'm not posting again until he's reinstated.

Ram it.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably. :lol:

I was actually coming round to NDD, but he was obviously a bit of a roaster. Bit harsh banning him imo, but karma for his resignation thread.

Either Radford banned NDD for dishing out personal abuse (Fair enough) or he banned him because NDD nominated him as the ultimate 'head's gone' poster and quite clearly couldn't take a slagging (Radford has previous).

Either way, Radford's had a nightmare because it's resulted in an unnecessary culling of threads that weren't causing offense (And active ones at that) which doesn't generally happen when a poster is normally banned. For instance, Xbl's 'Scottish Independence' thread is still running.

Either way, Radford's had a nightmare because it's resulted in an unnecessary culling of threads that weren't causing offense (And active ones at that) which doesn't generally happen when a poster is normally banned. For instance, Xbl's 'Scottish Independence' thread is still running.

Aye, that is weird.

Either Radford banned NDD for dishing out personal abuse (Fair enough)

It's NOT fair enough though. Because then you'd have to ban countless others for the same reason. Banning people for personal abuse on here simply does not happen, unless it's really extreme, and NDD was certainly no worse than a lot of people on here.

Of course, what this means is that it's very unlikely that the abuse thing is anything other than a smokescreen.

It's NOT fair enough though. Because then you'd have to ban countless others for the same reason. Banning people for personal abuse on here simply does not happen, unless it's really extreme, and NDD was certainly no worse than a lot of people on here.

Of course, what this means is that it's very unlikely that the abuse thing is anything other than a smokescreen.

Stop defending yourself NDD :lol:

NewDomDom, on 04 Sept 2014 - 16:31, said:

Hadn't thought about it like that, you certainly have a point.

Tbf, other(some far superior) posters have banned for vague reasons as well I think.

This does scream of a hissy though.

Archived