Grow up boys, it's a f*****g football forum

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p

If personal abuse of other posters is the real reason NDD was banned, then Barrajag should be banned too as he was the worst poster for this type of behaviour. Frequent foul mouthed abuse and jumping on the back of other posters squables. But in particular, his vile tirade of foul insults and nasty remarks towards Dryhorce on the 'What squad for Germany game' thread, was actually quite disturbing.

:lol:

Sorry mate it is. You missed a fundamental revelation on the 'Things you've learned' thread recently! :D;)

Just you pipe down, wind your neck in and enjoy life in my back pocket.

The funniest thing is you adopt the 'Chomp my root attitude' by thinking you are always on top, always winning, but in actual fact you look stupid and nobody is supporting you. Reid and Ludo are actually beginning to adopt this.

Also 8mile, can you point out my abuse towards Dryhorce for me please?

I see you've resumed your daily view of my profile as well, after taking a break of about 2 days, and along with afca-whatever, Ludo and scotfree, have also resumed your permanent red-dotting of me in rage

mattydfc, on 04 Sept 2014 - 19:07, said:

Barrajag is choking to get banned.

BarraJag has been choking for attention this whole thread.

Bigmouth Strikes Again, on 04 Sept 2014 - 19:17, said:

Never mind all the shite about threads disappearing, are you the bold boy that went into my account and labelled me a grass? Can I get a reply to that. Cheers.

This post had me howling.

Bigmouth Strikes Again, on 04 Sept 2014 - 20:17, said:

Lets be honest here, everyone that reads this shite knows that ndd has done nothing wrong, also his analysis of Dundee line ups/players etc on match threads was spot on and a good read (although Ludo might not agree) but never mind, because that's him gone now, because somebody took a temper tantrum.

I didn't get along well with NDD and up until his 'head's gone' thread, all I thought he done was slaver nonsense, but that thread was a right laugh and I was slowly starting to warm to him. I'm glad he's gone in the sense that our match thread's won't be quite as car crash-tastic but as far as I can see he's been banned for something which others (Probably including myself at some point) get away with daily but because it was directed at Radford, who seems to have thrown a hissy fit - he's gone.

What kind of precedent does it set though?! Anyone and everyone able to be banned at a whim depending on Radford's mood?

Archived