Bedroom Tax

BerwickMad

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What..antagonising placards wavers like these...? :lol:

Campaigning+Enters+Final+Two+Weeks+Scotl

The two faces you can see in that photo tells you everything you need to know about NO voters.

The guy at the front is just a moaning faced c* nt who hates the world because he has a shit life. He blames everyone else for his shit life when it's all his own fault for being so unlikeable. You wouldn't want to have a conversation. With this guy about anything because after 10 minutes you'd feel suicidal.

The guy behind him is just a self important tosser who will. Eventually become the first guy.

Personally I think they should have voted, after all it is a point of principle, that said I fully understand why at this time any SNP member would abstain from voting.

However let's have some figures shall we? A policy that has been running for 400 days, a parliament that has 650 members and a vote that was passed by 75 majority the fact that 4 MPs (0.6%) abstained is the issue here? Aye, right you are.

What's more the vote doesn't even stop the Bedroom Tax, yet an SNP Scottish government have put into place funding that will negate the bedroom tax for every single person in Scotland.

Sounds like the no camp are desperately trying to cling onto something here.

Are we still playing this game, as trust me I can continue posting statistic after statistic.

Such as do you know who abstained from the last motion against the Bedroom Tax?

Well would you believe it, if it isn't our good friends; Jim Murphy and Gordon Brown. Both posted missing. I await to see if they jump onto this band wagon.

Funny how Labour and the Liberals have had years to get together to try and remove the tax, yet now when it's being used as an obvious PR thing in regard to the referendum it's all the SNPs fault?

:lol: .. you have to love the desperate nodrones.

No blame for the Conservatives for introducing it, the Liberals for assisting them in it or Labour for taking so long to get round to challenging it? It's the fault of 4 SNP MPs? 650 MPs, yet 4 are to blame?

Don't see anyone here defending the other parties here. And nobody is suggesting the bedroom tax is the 'fault of the SNP'. You've flapped and flapped here for no reason. You might as well be one of those shit propaganda sites yourself with your over the top sweeping.

Don't see anyone here defending the other parties here. And nobody is suggesting the bedroom tax is the 'fault of the SNP'. You've flapped and flapped here for no reason. You might as well be one of those shit propaganda sites yourself with your over the top sweeping.

8b52ba328ac8a13e3982088256d425ad.jpg

"Dagnabbit, bloody SNP! I'll get you!"

A win by 75 votes is a positive for remaining within the United Kingdom. And it's just another example of, contrary to what Yes campaigners say, the United Kingdom having the same values rather than Scotland being morally superior which is of course bullshit.

So it took 18 months to repeal a policy that everyone hates? Aye, perfect example of what a "united" kingdom can do. When it was implemented the key figures in the Bitter Together campaign refused to vote against repealing it until now, when the writing is on the wall. Is that how this "relationship" works? We have to go 2 years into a campaign and less than 2 weeks to go and with independence looking possible that is when the politicians act?

Sorry but that only underlines everything that is wrong, not anything that is right.

Poor show from the SNP. And from the yes voters on here trying to deflect from it. Criticise anyone who doesn't vote against a policy they are fundamentally against whether it makes a difference or not. It's what they're paid to do ffs

I wondered how long it would take.

Joking aside - were any of them not voting because they were paired?

Red Ed says "every Scottish Labour MP was in the House of Commons voting"

I guess he forgot about Gordon Brown. . .

Archived