Celtic vs Aberdeen - 13/09/14

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see nobody's worried the sheep that the integrity of the 'match thread' is ruined .... discussing team performances, the fouls and poor Derek ignoring the early penalty when Commons was clearly pushed over with a goal scoring chance ... No Derek (please let me keep ma job) McInness is more interested in an accidental hand ball from a ricochet being the cause of the Don's misfortunes ....

Aberdeen fans would rather discuss Tonev, did he or didn't he wind up Logan using a racial slur ... He may have insulted him and it's possible in a fit of rage Logan has reported it as being racial .... yet the lynch mob on here would hang a man coz ... well Logan said it happened so it must be true ... and anyone else who debates it is a racist lover ...

Neeps and mutton molesters unite together under a common interest .... heartwarming.

because if it was a rangers player in the frame for this type of incident you would not be on the bralt giving it big licks. Plus with stokes and griffiths in yer team why whould we be surprised if any more racists are in the celtic teamsheet .

Aberdeen fans would rather discuss Tonev, did he or didn't he wind up Logan using a racial slur ...

Because some things, like people in the 21st century being abused based on their race, sexuality or gender, are more important than a game of football.

Lorenzo Amoruso ( caught on camera racially abusing Victor Ikpeba - evidence provided and when spitting on Grady ) .... tell me again what your old club did?

Here we have a player where there is no evidence of anything but Logan scoring an own goal .... did Tonev tease him and Logan spit his dummy out?

There's no evidence being produced by Pittrodrie, nobody has stepped forward from the Don's side and said .. aye "I heard it" ...

So the cameras missed this 'incident' , the ref , the linesmen and the entire Aberdeen squad ...

Maybe someone will remarkably remember "hearing it" just before the judge puts on his his black cap ... FFS.

*sweep sweep sweep*

More Celtic fans trying to deflect from their club's racist shame.

Here we have a player where there is no evidence of anything but Logan scoring an own goal .... did Tonev tease him and Logan spit his dummy out?

There's no evidence being produced by Pittrodrie, nobody has stepped forward from the Don's side and said .. aye "I heard it" ...

So the cameras missed this 'incident' , the ref , the linesmen and the entire Aberdeen squad ...

Maybe someone will remarkably remember "hearing it" just before the judge puts on his his black cap ... FFS.

Wow.

Lorenzo Amoruso ( caught on camera racially abusing Victor Ikpeba - evidence provided and when spitting on Grady ) .... tell me again what your old club did?

^^^^^^^^ meltdown imminent

again if this was a rangers player , you would be all over the bralt demanding jails sentances and copying big phills blog on the matter probably. what action did celtic take on grifiths again when there was video eveidence of his racism.

Too simplistic a view ... I used Amoruso to highlight the differences in the cases. One there is clear evidence and the other there is not.

It should have stopped 'arsehole' replies stating the club should do 'this and that' ...

Clearly I overestimated the intelligence of bears despite setting the bar incredibly low ......

Winding dhense up is incredibly fun, cheers for unblocking me dhense I actually forgot how much I enjoyed doing your tits in.

Of course I have FB; you repeating yourself like a demented monkey on speed (doth make it so in your wee jakey mind) as you sup your frosty jacks and creaming one out over your keyboard whilst Benny pays PPV to watch the action is riveting entertainment ...

So glad to hear your educated views on the Tonev incident ... yir maw must be proud as punch.

^^^^^^ lost it :lol:

this is glorious viewing

because if it was a rangers player in the frame for this type of incident you would not be on the bralt giving it big licks. Plus with stokes and griffiths in yer team why whould we be surprised if any more racists are in the celtic teamsheet .

Stokes is a racist now too?

Archived