Ian Grays Prediction

maicoman

can remember the day Ed Milliband won the leaders job. Gray was on the news totally elated saying that it was a great day for Scotland. Can remember thinking to myself at the time that he must want an independent Scotland as I couldn't believe that this once great party I used to vote for could vote for a man like that in charge. If BT lose this Milliband is going to have to take a large share of blame with a 1/3rd of the labour voters now not supporting him. Personally I can't stand him and could never vote Labour until he is out. Wonder who will get put out of a job if yes win - Him, Cameron, Lamont or Davidson?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can remember the day Ed Milliband won the leaders job. Gray was on the news totally elated saying that it was a great day for Scotland. Can remember thinking to myself at the time that he must want an independent Scotland as I couldn't believe that this once great party I used to vote for could vote for a man like that in charge. If BT lose this Milliband is going to have to take a large share of blame with a 1/3rd of the labour voters now not supporting him. Personally I can't stand him and could never vote Labour until he is out. Wonder who will get put out of a job if yes win - Him, Cameron, Lamont or Davidson?

With a bit of luck - all of them.

Labour fucked it with me the way they have behaved over the past few months, i would be more likely to vote for the tories in the future than labour

presuming these parties even exist in our bold new nation

Labour fucked it with me the way they have behaved over the past few months, i would be more likely to vote for the tories in the future than labour

presuming these parties even exist in our bold new nation

Did you get your vote registration sorted mate? Read you were moving house pretty close to the deadline.

Ian Gray, I'd forgotten all about him. It's amazing that a political giant like Gray can stride across the Scottish scene then disappear from thought.

It says a lot that the thing he'll be remembered for most is a gif on P&B.

Archived