New posters on this forum

Granny Danger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, as an honest undecided voter, some of your pish wants me to vote no. I would shut up if I were you.

This "bitter together" playground nonsense is rubbish.

Stick to trying to get people onside instead to your argument. Honest advice mate.

Edit to say honest again.

Honest.

Is this aimed at me? I'm genuinely not sure.

Isn't CB fairly new? Or is he just an alias?

He's more than made up with his 1594 posts (and counting) since 2 June 2014.

;)

He's managed to get almost half my post count (over 5 years) in just over 3 months. Mind you he's still some way to catch up with Anthony C Pick.

I read today he's a fan of a boy band called Stiff Little Fingers so I'd imagine he's not get many real pals :)

To be honest, P&B has become overrun with Independence/Referendum themed threads recently. Could've all been kept in one thread I reckon.

Maybe it's just reflecting how the people who are actually eligible to vote are feeling and hopefully that'll be reflected next Thursday. To suggest that the most important day of our collective lives is worthy of one thread invites me to lay down my pen, raise my sword, and tell you to f**k off ya inbred heathen bastirt.

Ahhhh! Much better now.

Seems to me there's a few new posters who have joined P&B in the last few days and seem to be posting exclusively on the Independence forum.

Shockingly, they all seem BT supporters!!!!!

They obviously realise the importance of Scotland's premier football forum in this historic debate, but their contribution is nothing more than a deliberate distraction.

Personally I think we should ignore them and any more who appear over the coming days.

No me.

Too many YeSNP supporters on p&b

Re the next response. That's the type of debate the SNP want to have. Being rude, screaming at people in the street or ignoring them.

Democratic and erudite debates with people aren't part of Salmond's plan. Creating economic models with no negative assumptions and pretending that it's not a political referendum - that's their field

Re the next response. That's the type of debate the SNP want to have. Being rude, screaming at people in the street or ignoring them.

Democratic and erudite debates with people aren't part of Salmond's plan. Creating economic models with no negative assumptions and pretending that it's not a political referendum - that's their field

That's pretty amazing. I counted 7 lies in the above paragraph.

Some going.

Archived