I assume NO voters...

DA Baracus

...won't be voting in any further elections as they think things are fine the way they are or at least will just vote for the current government in Westminster?

What's that? You never said that? You want some change? Oh. How do you propose to do that though since you're voting against change? Devo max? Do you seriously believe that will happen and do you seriously believe it will actually make a difference? We'll still be ruled by Westminster. Vote another party in at Westminster? But they use FPTP and realistically you have the choice of only 2 parties who are getting closer and closer on policy and ideology as is currently being proven by their teaming up to put us in our place.

So it will just be not voting or voting for the status quo then?

Know this, No voters.

In the event of a No vote, if any No voter complains about anything political at any point in the future, I shall not be held responsible.

And I'm fucking nails.

And if it's a Yes vote that means you and pals are completely responsible for the political landscape in iScotland for the rest of eternity and can never complain about anything political again, whatever party is in power?

Cool.

And if it's a Yes vote that means you and pals are completely responsible for the political landscape in iScotland for the rest of eternity and can never complain about anything political again, whatever party is in power?

Cool.

That's about the size of it Tony, yup.

Know this, No voters.

In the event of a No vote, if any No voter complains about anything political at any point in the future, I shall not be held responsible.

I vote in every election and will continue to do so,what happens if its a yes the people of Scotland and the snp cant blame Westminster if it goes wrong,or maybe they will still try.

And I'm fucking nails.

I can't wait for the Conservative majority/Conservative UKIP coalition being announced next year. The seethe will be tremendous to behold. Until I remember that Farage will likely be the new deputy Prime Minister. :unsure:

I can't wait for the Conservative majority/Conservative UKIP coalition being announced next year. The seethe will be tremendous to behold. Until I remember that Farage will likely be the new deputy Prime Minister. :unsure:

There is more chance of a Tory/SNP coalition being in power than a Tory/UKIP one.

Archived