Celtic vs Motherwell - 21/09/14

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm downloading the BBC iplayer sportscene highlights after reading many pages of conspiracy and other associated pish. After that I'll post my thoughts.

Although reading through the thread it might have been totally delicious if Celtic got a really really dodgy decision to have won the game just for the LOLz from a select few posters. :lol:

Unfortunately it wasn't. Either you don't know the meaning or you don't know me?

The literary style of my content, in any given post, is my pejorative. The use of "..." is not indicative of any inability to use a comma.

In conclusion ... you are fucking plain wrong. a bit of a dick but quaint.

Might I suggest a few more sessions in learning support.

Your trip to the online thesaurus to lose the Dhense moniker, wasn't quite as successful as you had hoped for.

Or maybe I should have encapsulated it 'pejorative' to distinguish it it's deliberate misuse from the correct spelling of the commonly used word there.

:1eye Did you just throw some random words together, hoping they would make sense?

I've just watched the highlights, yes Motherwell should have had a penalty from the TV view and replay angles. But looking at the refs angle looking at the play he looks like his view has been impeded somewhat and might have viewed it as ball to hand possibly ???

On the first half Motherwell could have been 3 nil up and cruising and the game out of sight.

The second half !, Broonies penalty ?, he did get shoved when running at full pelt in the box but was it enough to give a penalty ?, well they have been given in other games and in others just ignored and play goes on but Celtic got lucky in this instant because two players had a nibble at Brown running into the box. After that it looked like all Celtic and looked like they could have taken all three points in the end with Motherwell doing some desperate but good defending especially Twardzik the keeper.

I can sympathise with Motherwell supporters being aggrieved at not taking the three points and might have made the Premiership table look somewhat confusing with Celtic falling behind in the league further and other clubs taking advantage of Deila's obvious out of his depth at a big club thinking he has a squad of duds that are better than they actually are. Celtic's central mid field is almost non existent at times and is regularly breached causing all sorts of problems at the back with attacking defenders.

I really don't see Deila lasting long if this continues under his reign, dumped out the Champions League twice to clubs that Lennon would have probably won with and looking worryingly in the Europa League if he fails to qualify out of, and lastly falling behind in a league most would agree that Celtic should be out in front with nothing to worry about.

Interesting times ahead in the league for other supporters and not the Celtic support if Deila doesn't get a fucking regular first team out there gelling together and winning games, he should find a first team and keep them together first before experimenting with would be has beens on the squad list.

I thought it was quite funny.

I smiled, too, probably because it is the sort of thing our youngest grandson would do, and he and his brother would find it absolutely hilarious.

I admit to being easily amused.

Unfortunately it wasn't. Either you don't know the meaning or you don't know me?

The literary style of my content, in any given post, is my pejorative. The use of "..." is not indicative of any inability to use a comma.

In conclusion ... you are fucking plain wrong. a bit of a dick but quaint.

Aye good one Bobby Brown.

Archived