Celtic vs Motherwell - 21/09/14

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Craig Brown was still Motherwell manager the last time we actually scored a goal at Celtic Park.

That will remain the case come Sunday night after we've been fucked without managing a shot on goal and McCall will proclaim that nobody could live with Celtic in that sort of form.

Bring on the Accies...

I've always thought away fans should get the respect they deserve and that it should be made easier for fans to get to Pittodrie, Dingwall etc without it costing them a fortune

Respect isn't something you get treated with as an away fan at Parkhead mate.

Respect isn't something you get treated with as an away fan at Parkhead mate.

Surely it would be better to give away fans a block in the top level of the Lisbon Lions stand.

That way they could actually see the game rather than just what was happening in a small bit of the penalty box.

Yeah good shout that, the section allocated to away fans at CP always has been a bit crap, most sides bring no more than a few hundred so surely we could move them out that pokey corner and put them in one of the blocks behind the goal, top or bottom tier where the view is much better

Just out of curiosity why is there a restricted and non restricted price for away fans I know there's a massive pole in the way but the whole corner is a restricted view?

to make people think they'll get something better for a few quid more probably.

if football fans are customers now, then surely all of them should be allowed to have tickets where they can see the game.

it also annoys me that we have a big thing about segregating fans and people getting pissed off when away fans are in the home end.

i think it's the police who like the away fans in that little corner so they can be treated like cattle.

Just out of curiosity why is there a restricted and non restricted price for away fans I know there's a massive pole in the way but the whole corner is a restricted view?

Weirdly, restricted view is kind of specific. Its only if you can't see the goalline. I was working at park head and ended up sitting directly behind a pole, like, literally right behind it, which I queried, and was told that it inexplicably, wasn't restricted view.

Archived