Clyde vs Arbroath

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what of Clyde hitting the post, having two cleared off the line and missing sitters both minutes into the first half and at 4-2? I don't know why you're asking if I've been crying because you're clearly rattled. Hope you enjoyed your big day out and have a safe journey back to the more familiar surrounds of your shanty town and mud hut.

Simmer down. This hello chap is a renowned simpleton.

How does Carriero play? What type of player is he? Skills he possess etc etc? Looks to have a good, promising future at Dens and the signs are encouraging. I know it's difficult to say after 1 and a half games, but how good a player do Arbroath fans think he is and what could be his level? Very excited about him.

Cheers.

Neat and tidy player. Was a bit swamped early doors but after the red card he had a good grasp of the game.

How does Carriero play? What type of player is he? Skills he possess etc etc? Looks to have a good, promising future at Dens and the signs are encouraging. I know it's difficult to say after 1 and a half games, but how good a player do Arbroath fans think he is and what could be his level? Very excited about him.

Cheers.

He pissed on Clyde in the 2nd half TBH... Top player, can we keep him until the end of the season PLEASE 2 fine goals the first one was outstanding... Hard to gauge his potential against shite like Clyde though ;)

And what of Clyde hitting the post, having two cleared off the line and missing sitters both minutes into the first half and at 4-2? I don't know why you're asking if I've been crying because you're clearly rattled. Hope you enjoyed your big day out and have a safe journey back to the more familiar surrounds of your shanty town and mud hut.

Oiii don't go on about Shanty towns ya wee dick just cause L36-0 is on some sort of personal one man army attack for whatever reason! :lol:

When's your highlights usually go up?

Nicoll far and away the man of the match, didn't put a foot wrong.

Think it was his challenge to give away the free kick for Clyde 1st goal. Overall he played very well but I would hesitate to pick any as MoM. The whole team played well and we could have really embarrassed the Bully if we had taken even half the chances made. A very enjoyable day in the sun, a comfortable win in the end, and back on top of the table. Cheered me up no end after Thursday. C'mon lichties.

Oiii don't go on about Shanty towns ya wee dick just cause L36-0 is on some sort of personal one man army attack for whatever reason! :lol:

When's your highlights usually go up?

These guys just don't know when their beaten... you missed a great game today, some great finishes... always good to put one over the giants of Scottish football you know ;)

Think it was his challenge to give away the free kick for Clyde 1st goal. Overall he played very well but I would hesitate to pick any as MoM. The whole team played well and we could have really embarrassed the Bully if we had taken even half the chances made. A very enjoyable day in the sun, a comfortable win in the end, and back on top of the table. Cheered me up no end after Thursday. C'mon lichties.

THIS...

"humped well and truly" yet we were "let off big time" - the mind-boggling rationale of a simple teuchter.

Agree with Lichtie36nilhello.

Clyde started off brightly, had a few chances, got equaliser with the last action of the 1st half. But to be fair, Arbroath could have had a couple more.

With the dismissal I felt confident Arbroath would come out and finish the job. However Clyde did try to have a go for a while....when the 3rd went in it was game over.

BBC stats for the game back this up: Arbroath 20 shots Clyde 6 ...Arbroath 8 corners Clyde 6...Arbroath 6 fouls Clyde 9

BBC stats for the game back this up: Arbroath 20 shots Clyde 6 ...Arbroath 8 corners Clyde 6...Arbroath 6 fouls Clyde 9

Using the BBC stats as a reference point is ridiculous; we had at least 7 or 8 shots in the first half alone. There's no doubting that Arbroath deserved their win, but the sending off was a massive help for them as 11v11 we were the better side. You look dangerous going forward and resolute at the back, so you'll have a good season.

Have to say the celebrations for the arbroath 3rd and 5th goals were a bit over the top it's the second division at Broadwood not the champions league final

Good team spirit though which is what you need if you want to do anything. Happy to hear that. Also I imagine the 3rd would've been pure relief after being 2-2 a man up and having so many chances. Stop greeting

Actually disappointed at the shocking display last week now tbh. How fucking good would 6 out of 6 read? Moores targeted 20 wins for the title plus the odd draw here and there and we already have 5 with 30 games left. Fingers crossed we keep this going. Ever the skeptic because at the end of the day it is Arbroath and we have had so many disappointments in the past but early signs I'm sure nobody can deny look promising.

Good team spirit though which is what you need if you want to do anything. Happy to hear that. Also I imagine the 3rd would've been pure relief after being 2-2 a man up and having so many chances. Stop greeting

Embarrassing ????

Anyway looked liked a bunch of fuds running into the crowd fifth goal ???? good to see that a victory against one of the big teams means so much to the old country yokels

By the way nice of the fans to come down in the vintage buses ????

Archived