Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at that game too, Hearts did play a strong team.

Hearts team that day: Rousett, Locke, Pointon, Weir, McPherson, McKay, McCann, Fulton, Robertson, Cameron & Hamilton.

Cowden: Neil Russell, Ally Hamilton, Graham Meldrum, Sammy Conn, Baz McMahon, Martin Humphreys, Wullie Stewart, Toorie Winter, Martin Scott, Craig Sinclair, Garry Wood.

We spoke to barry mcnahon outside the ground on sat with his wee boy. Take it hes a hibee?

Surely not leaving the lad from Utd out...was fantastic second have yesterday. Found the pub expensive that I was in, but seeing that Gorgie is a shithole, I would hope for a far cheaper pint.

Square go??? ;)

Plenty of cheap bars around Gorgie although it depends what you call cheap as plenty of cheap places round about Easter Road too. A few more expensive places around Leith Walk though if you ended up there. If you go to Stratfords or The Station you'll get a pint for about £3 and a nip for about £1.50(possibly just under I've not been for a while) which is good in Edinburgh terms.

Was at that game too, Hearts did play a strong team.

Hearts team that day: Rousett, Locke, Pointon, Weir, McPherson, McKay, McCann, Fulton, Robertson, Cameron & Hamilton.

Cowden: Neil Russell, Ally Hamilton, Graham Meldrum, Sammy Conn, Baz McMahon, Martin Humphreys, Wullie Stewart, Toorie Winter, Martin Scott, Craig Sinclair, Garry Wood.

Christ, it must have been longer ago than I'd thought.

This 'should' be straightforward, but then again we said that about the Dumbarton game and look what happened. In all seriousness though, we should be seeing off Cowdenbeath at home with room to spare. Can't afford to be complacent, however.

Cowden fans, what's the chances of Kyle Miller featuring? I went to school with him.

This 'should' be straightforward, but then again we said that about the Dumbarton game and look what happened. In all seriousness though, we should be seeing off Cowdenbeath at home with room to spare. Can't afford to be complacent, however.

Cowden fans, what's the chances of Kyle Miller featuring? I went to school with him.

Barring injuries no chance he'll start. Wouldn't surprise me if he came off the bench though.

Right, so maybe a substitute appearance then.

What's the general thoughts on him? I've not had much chance to keep up on his progress. A mate of mine told me that he'd been playing left back? That could be nonsense, mind. I always tend to hear about him when he scores through other guys from school etc but apart from that, nothing.

Right, so maybe a substitute appearance then.

What's the general thoughts on him? I've not had much chance to keep up on his progress. A mate of mine told me that he'd been playing left back? That could be nonsense, mind. I always tend to hear about him when he scores through other guys from school etc but apart from that, nothing.

In the main pish. Occasionally throws in a decent game. Was decent in a couple of games at the start of the season but then reverted to type. Runs about a lot but not affecting the game at all.

He has played various positions but usually not his preferred centre-mid because he hasn't warranted a decent run there.

You can have him if you want him. Swap him for one of your centre-mids. Even the injured one.

ETA. Have heard a lot of people sum him up in one word. Powderpuff.

Not great reports :lol:. Don't think we'll be signing him any time soon!

He was never the biggest guy at school, always had quite a slight figure. Always remember him having a bit of pace and a good engine which is sort of backed up by the reviews. I came off the bench in a rare appearance for the school team in second year and played centre mid with him, but I mostly remember him playing up front for the senior team. Saying that, Brad McKay played right back for the same team and he's only really ever played centre half for Hearts.

There were four or five guys all in my year who were taken on by Cowden, but only Kyle actually "made it".

Happens at every single club in Scotland. Deal with it. Doesn't matter how much you big up players if they aren't good enough in their early 20s they never will be. What's the point in accepting something that isn't good enough? If you aren't happy with someone you voice your concern - why should football be any different.

I saw Hibs fans were even tweeting their young players last season saying they hope they died so I'm sure ours will get over it.

Archived