Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO the Hearts pricing is based on what the club are expecting Hearts fans to pay. They know that we are generally happy to pay on the high side in order to pay the bills. They don't expect a huge visiting support this season. As there are like-for-like rules reguarding pricing the away support are caught up in it.

IMO the Hearts pricing is based on what the club are expecting Hearts fans to pay. They know that we are generally happy to pay on the high side in order to pay the bills. They don't expect a huge visiting support this season. As there are like-for-like rules reguarding pricing the away support are caught up in it.

Personally I accept paying more to see my team playing in this league. Rather this than half the amount to watch them playing two leagues below.

I'm sure the ticketing arrangements potentially putting a dent in the Cowdenbeath numbers is an absolute hammer blow for the Tynie regulars and the Hearts' money men alike.

When Cowdenbeath went 2-1 up on Saturday the noise literally shook me, my ears are still ringing from it. The sight of 40 middle aged teuchters going nuts will live with me forever.

Personally I accept paying more to see my team playing in this league. Rather this than half the amount to watch them playing two leagues below.

I won't believe you're a real Cowden fan until you become 42% more angry, then throw in an outdated reference to Edinburgh's drug use in the 80s.

I'm sure the ticketing arrangements potentially putting a dent in the Cowdenbeath numbers is an absolute hammer blow for the Tynie regulars and the Hearts' money men alike. When Cowdenbeath went 2-1 up on Saturday the noise literally shook me, my ears are still ringing from it. The sight of 40 middle aged teuchters going nuts will live with me forever.

Your eyes painted on? Official amount who paid in was 6 times that amount. You sound like a politician.

Hibs with their 7000 season ticket holders and 7000 bring a fiend free tickets. Theres only 1100 at the game. Cant even give the tickets away to match hearts number of season tickets! Unless half the hibees don't have a friend? Hope you weren't 1 of the many who left at 2-1. Great supporters.

Muppet.

I won't believe you're a real Cowden fan until you become 42% more angry, then throw in an outdated reference to Edinburgh's drug use in the 80s.

Living in Aberdeen I can't say too much about drug use. Wasn't best pleased at Livi though. £5 for the car park, it's not as if it's in the middle of a big city.

Living in Aberdeen I can't say too much about drug use. Wasn't best pleased at Livi though. £5 for the car park, it's not as if it's in the middle of a big city.

There's a wee residential estate at the traffic lights as you turn into livi's stadium.

Park there.

The novelty wears out about 20 minutes in when we haven't touched the ball and you wish you were back at Montrose.

The Hearts fans have been amusing here. Now they are holding the view 'who cares if 100 Cowden don't turn up' when a few months ago they were begging for every single penny possible to keep their club afloat. You're all being completely manipulated by your club - using the whole 'we are skint keep us alive' line to fill grounds. Simpleton fans follow along like sheep. Absolutely no way your season ticket sales would have been near 13000 had you went down in normal circumstances.

*INSERT JOKE ABOUT FIFERS AND DRUGS*

Your eyes painted on? Official amount who paid in was 6 times that amount. You sound like a politician.

Hibs with their 7000 season ticket holders and 7000 bring a fiend free tickets. Theres only 1100 at the game. Cant even give the tickets away to match hearts number of season tickets! Unless half the hibees don't have a friend? Hope you weren't 1 of the many who left at 2-1. Great supporters.

Muppet.

:lol:

The novelty wears out about 20 minutes in when we haven't touched the ball and you wish you were back at Montrose.

The Hearts fans have been amusing here. Now they are holding the view 'who cares if 100 Cowden don't turn up' when a few months ago they were begging for every single penny possible to keep their club afloat. You're all being completely manipulated by your club - using the whole 'we are skint keep us alive' line to fill grounds. Simpleton fans follow along like sheep. Absolutely no way your season ticket sales would have been near 13000 had you went down in normal circumstances.

*INSERT JOKE ABOUT FIFERS AND DRUGS*

I want as many Cowdenbeath fans as possible there. I'm not sure why your so upset, Hearts,Hibs and Rangers are going to keep your club going for years. You should be happy to give us £23, 200 @ £23 = £4600 v 3000 @ £18 = £54000 percentage the f**k out of that biatch!

Muppet.

Why are the Cowden fans always so angry :lol:

Archived