Bye (for a little bit)

DeeTillEhDeh

I won't be on here at all this week - just don't have time due to an ongoing illness in my wife's family.

Whatever the result is I sincerely hope that folk can work together to make things work.

And maybe, just maybe, this reawakening of people's interest in politics might just be the start in making our politicians more accountable and representative.

Have a good week.

I won't be on here at all this week - just don't have time due to an ongoing illness in my wife's family.

Whatever the result is I sincerely hope that folk can work together to make things work.

And maybe, just maybe, this reawakening of people's interest in politics might just be the start in making our politicians more accountable and representative.

Have a good week.

Have a good week yersel and sincerely, best of wishes to your family.

Don't end up regretting Thursday. If you want greater accountability and representation, you know the only way is to take it. Writing something on that ballot paper won't in any real sense, be read by anyone. Participating in the biggest democratic moment you and I ever see, will. Regardless of how you vote.

And amen to people coming together afterwards.

Have a good week yersel and sincerely, best of wishes to your family.

Don't end up regretting Thursday. If you want greater accountability and representation, you know the only way is to take it. Writing something on that ballot paper won't in any real sense, be read by anyone. Participating in the biggest democratic moment you and I ever see, will. Regardless of how you vote.

And amen to people coming together afterwards.

I couldn't have put it any better than this...

If it's a Yes vote, bags me the job of Ambassador to Macedonia because I know a nice burd there...

If it's a No vote, then if UKIP come to power, remember my (entirely ficitious) Bermudan ancestry and repatriate me there, cheers!

Have a good week.

No one cares, you attention seeking bore.

Have a good week.

Your not having the best of years.

I do hope a YES vote helps improve the rest of of the year for you.

Archived