One day to go...

Bill.

...and it's getting nasty.

Brown calls the SNP liars. Darling joins in. Salmond fights back. Galloway told he’s going to ‘face a bullet’. Miliband sworn at. Alexander heckled. And there’s still one day to go.

Scuffles broke out and insults were hurled on Tuesday as the battle for Scotland’s future descended into its most acrimonious day of political fighting.

Not as nasty as it's going to get if it's a 'no' vote, then all the 'yes' voters will be throwing all their toys out of the pram! :rolleyes:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/scottish-independence/scottish-independence-alex-salmond-accused-of-campaign-of-lies-on-future-of-nhs-9736662.html

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I thought this thread was going to be you saying, "one more day and then I will stop trolling this website". :(

Of course the link to the independent is all fine and well except those making those claims seem completely unable to actually publish this amazing document that is meant to detail these so called lies.

Why do you think that is?

Oh, I thought this thread was going to be you saying, "one more day and then I will stop trolling this website". :(

Of course the link to the independent is all fine and well except those making those claims seem completely unable to actually publish this amazing document that is meant to detail these so called lies.

Why do you think that is?

It's always 'trolling' when you don't like it or agree isn't it?

The dark side of the campaign for Scottish independence can be laid bare today.

In a string of sinister incidents, separatists have used bullying and intimidation to cow their rivals.

Pro-union voters have endured stone-throwing, been called traitors and faced threats that their houses will be torched.

Many are now said to be too scared to show their support for fear of reprisals that might follow a defeat for the nationalists in tomorrow’s vote.

Daily Mail?

:lol:

You know someone is desperately scrambling for relevance when they trot out a copy and paste from the fucking Daily Mail.

I see you've rather conveniently ignored my question though. Funny that.

I don't even read the Daily Mail. On intimidation...

I've seen plenty on the way to work and on the streets against decent Scottish people who happen to have a different opinion from you. If that was coming from the No campaign I'd vote against it. Naw to harassment and bullying

The dark side of the campaign for Scottish independence can be laid bare today.

In a string of sinister incidents, separatists have used bullying and intimidation to cow their rivals.

Pro-union voters have endured stone-throwing, been called traitors and faced threats that their houses will be torched.

Many are now said to be too scared to show their support for fear of reprisals that might follow a defeat for the nationalists in tomorrow’s vote.

Coming up next, "Alex Salmond Ate My Hamster!"

One of the people at one of the Yes stalls yesterday was giving away Starbursts - I'm surprised the Daily Mail hasn't claimed "Yes Campaigners sweeties risk health of millions of Scots for generations."

Daily Mail?

:lol:

You know someone is desperately scrambling for relevance when they trot out a copy and paste from the fucking Daily Mail.

I see you've rather conveniently ignored my question though. Funny that.

to be fair some of the yes voters in the media thread were getting giddy at the thought of murdoch and the sun jumping on their side.

the sun is basicly the media version of russel brand :lol:

Enjoy being on the losing side. You won't be seen here on the 19th other than to post ever increasingly bitter seethe at Salmond.

Do you see this as a fitba match? Either way I want what's best for Scotland but I want to know that my money's the same value as it was the day before and my stock portfolio doesn't hit the floor. Talk to some of the boys doing politics who understand what practical governance of the World means eh? There's a good lad.

I'm voting No because I don't want my country to include people who would stop people from having a vote. HTH

100% agree..

I have been called scum, traitor, not scottish, no dignity all because I have a view that differs to the yes campain. This is meant to be a democratic society but turned into an absolute joke by bullying yes campaigners. I am PROUD that I have the right to vote that our grandfathers fought for and I will use it, abuse or not from the nationalists!

to be fair some of the yes voters in the media thread were getting giddy at the thought of murdoch and the sun jumping on their side.

the sun is basicly the media version of russel brand :lol:

I think it was a bit like scoring with a drunken unattractive girl. Sure, you'd get some, but you would feel bad later.

Do you see this as a fitba match? Either way I want what's best for Scotland but I want to know that my money's the same value as it was the day before and my stock portfolio doesn't hit the floor. Talk to some of the boys doing politics who understand what practical governance of the World means eh? There's a good lad.

Do you remember when you claimed to be some sort of economic graduate.. :lol: ..that was funny.

I think it was a bit like scoring with a drunken unattractive girl. Sure, you'd get some, but you would feel bad later.

Do you remember when you claimed to be some sort of economic graduate.. :lol: ..that was funny.

I studied Keynesian Economics on a course at Uni run by Prof King. I didn't say I was an Economics graduate. It's why people are voting No......it's all in the details m'laddo

Not so much funny, more misreading or reading into things. Bit like the "scaremongering" claims eh? :)

Archived