Falkirk vs Rangers

thepundit

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I distinctly heard Rule Britannia and GSTQ getting sung in the background, seems we just cannot help ourselves, at least they refrained from giving us a rendition of the evil bouncy song.

bet they sang the line "if we go to Dublin we will follow on" whilst singing follow follow aswell . Disgusting bigotry......

;)

Sounded like a tough match for Rangers. Falkirk just can't get a win though. At least they scored on this occasion, if it's any consolation to Falkirk fans. :)

I reckon the next round will have Rangers drawn against Celtic. I'd rather not, but it may be a good point to go up against them given they are not playing well.

Routine Sevco win against us, this is getting fucking annoying. At least we scored, and played ok in the first half.

Second half I forgot Alston, Sibbald and Leahy were there. What is the point of Olu? What does he add? And how fucking bad must Boulding be to not be getting a game?

First half Alston a standout. Nobody gets any credit for the second half. Sevco's second was really poor defending, McCracken too slow and Dick badly positioned. The Black goal was a nice shot, shame he's a c**t of a man.

Again we only have ourselves to blame. We should have had a real go tonight and gave them something to think about rather than sit in and try and counter. Couldn't build on the first goal because we conceded another unlucky goal, how many times have we seen it against Rainjurs.

Craig Sibbald was by far the best player on the park. Skill, touch, pass etc was sublime and even though he was fouled THREE times from Black, who still never got booked, he got it on with and played his football. Technically in front of all these "superior" opposition.

P.S - Ref was shite and both fans were cringey in their attempts at nationalism over each other

Again we only have ourselves to blame. We should have had a real go tonight and gave them something to think about rather than sit in and try and counter. Couldn't build on the first goal because we conceded another unlucky goal, how many times have we seen it against Rainjurs.

Craig Sibbald was by far the best player on the park. Skill, touch, pass etc was sublime and even though he was fouled THREE times from Black, who still never got booked, he got it on with and played his football. Technically in front of all these "superior" opposition.

P.S - Ref was shite and both fans were cringey in their attempts at nationalism over each other

Sibbalds return to form has been one of the few bright spots this season. What the f**k is wrong with Loy? How can one man be so bad at judging the bounce of the ball?

Archived