How are ex-pats going to watch the unfolding drama?

Todders

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of today will be spent in the toilet.

Going to try and get some sleep, but will no doubt be awake around 3am. Probably put on BBC News 24 and see it as it comes in.

Got an interview with a local radio station tomorrow morning, looking for a Scottish perspective on the result, hoping it will be a yes for that alone.

Also got a bottle of Auchentoshan 18 sitting on my desk in work. Brought it in today to ensure I don't tan it on the way in tomorrow.

I want a live stream too. I've mention this before, i'll wake up about 6am (12am Scotland) and watch the result coming, after the outcome,either way i'm away having a pint wife some English friend, it just decides who is buying.

We've got BBC streaming on the wife's laptop and STV on mine. I can feel my ulcer grumbling and getting worse by the minute. Great turnout figures, but I'm despairing about the prospect of a no win.

Closing in on 10.30 on the East Coast of Canada (-4hrs)

Think i may try and get some kip and get up in a couple of hours

The Canadians stations are attempting to give decent coverage popping back to Scotland every 15 mins or so but its falling somewhere between BBC and North Korea on the scale of accuracy

Apparently Independence will be a disaster for Scotland including the need for a new national anthem (wtf?)
I find it weird seeing news personalities who I have general trusted as my source for Canadian news for the past 5yrs getting it so wrong both in terms of the strength of feeling and cold hard facts on this issue.

Following along on the BBC's website. Don't think I'll be staying up late unless there's a shift in the next 3 or 4 hours though.

Forget the BBC. Pie and Bovril's updates on the Up All Night thread are coming in way faster. No less depressing though.

Archived