spartans

happy gilmore

He signed for Berwick reserves with chance of first team, Yano just never give him a run of games. Played him in few positions but only for a game here and there !! Would easy cut it now, he's found his position at centre mid.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy how much would it cost to get you in to the game to make you happy? What price mate for a Scottish Cup tie against Morton who are top of their league & flying at the moment.

In 90 minutes I could sup 4 pints & that would cost me more than £12. I don't smoke but what's that about 2 boxes of fags for £12.

It's a big Cup match, ok I doubt very much that we'll be lifting the Cup in the final. But I reckon we've got a chance of pulling off a result at home against Morton it's the magic of the Cup, the hope of being Dave when Goliath come banging on our door.

It is magic & we've got Sammy playing as Tommy Cooper who knows what trick he can pull off.

Now if you had the chance to watch Tommy Cooper you'd be more than happy Hapoy to fork out 12 quid eh?

Pay ya £12 ya tight wad & if you don't reckon you got yer money's worth, come see me afterwards & I'll make up the difference as to what you feel it was worth.

Grimbo

I wouldn't be surprised if £12 is the lowest price charged by any club playing at home in this round of the cup. As with all things in life if you're not happy with the price charged then don't pay it and go somewhere else and spend you're Saturday afternoon. But don't start crying if you miss some history being made.

Should be a decent atmosphere looking forward to it. Grimbo can you post here in the unlikely event that it looks as though we can't pay at the gate please?

I'm certain it'll be pay on the gate but if there's any change then I'll whack a new thread up to let you & everyone know.

Really looking forward to it myself Billy, should be a cracker.

Grimbo

Weather depends, the stand seats 502, but if the weathers fine you can stand round all the other parts of the ground. The Cade bar will be ticket only but there's a tea n pie stand open behind the goals too.

Grimbo

Hard to say Charlie, I'd love it if we did. Dunno what the Morton normally take away but would hope a good turn out from them would get over. From our side there'll be the usual suspects that only turn out for the big games & if there's any call offs from local matches then I'm sure we'd get a few more "neutrals' through the gates too.

Grimbo

Hi Grim

I originally planned a trip up for the Spartans V Gretna 2008 and booked my train ticket up to 12 weeks before , I am still planning to travel to Edinburgh , as not certain to gain entry , I may get the bus from Waverley Station but may attend Edinburgh City our title rivals game , as Gretna 2008 playing Ed City at Meadowbank in January train ticket already booked.

anyway good luck to Spartans in the cup , I may see u when the Gretna game is re arranged later in season

some days your a pigeon other days your the statue

The best view is from the car park behind the dugoots

It's true but only if you are 20' tall don't mind the rain & like to go for a piss in public & don't like our new about to be award wining pies or are steaming hot soup or bovril. Mind you it's ok to smoke there.

Grimbo

Archived