Give It A F***ing Rest

Unleash The Nade

The fact you beleive that English tories will do a better job of running Scotland than any Scottish party makes you less scottish imo. It more about the feeling of being scottish, sure people have been born here but the way they views thing can definitely been seen as less Scottish . Any Scotsman that sings GSTQ is literally less Scottish.

Fact is though that a clear majority of the country voted for it so I have to accept democracy , doesnt mean i wont be bitter about it for a few days though. Can only hope there will be another chance later on in my life.

^^^ from Dundee. Kens the score.

Not spent a great deal of time on here, but on twitter and facebook I've been pleased with the reaction of most people on both sides. A lot of people expressing their disappointment, and plenty expressing relief. More than that though there have been a lot of conversations between people from opposing sides who seem focused and wish to work together for a common goal.

All this stuff about a 'divided nation' seems to be rubbish.

Disappointed at the result ,thought yes might just have sneaked it.

Listening to the radio in the car coming home from work asking people who they voted for and why ,a fair few said they just didn't think we were big enough or strong enough on our own and were happy to stand behind a united kingdom.

How sad is that, no belief in themselves or their country but happy to stand BEHIND another country not alongside

Given the endless topics, musings, slaggings, pops, rebuttals, snide remarks and oneupmanship I have displayed throughout the history of this sub-forum, I'd look a bit of a c**t if I went into hiding if the result didn't go my way.

Yes, I felt the same really.

Don't do gloating and I really am genuinely glad it's all over, but the trampy looking fuds on telly crying really do need to get a life?

Hope everyone can move on as the Nade says, because there are some absolute roasters on both sides who would delight in stirring things further.

The only traitors in my eyes are Scottish Labour, the newspapers and the BBC.

The NO voters wanted the same as YES voters. We all want whats best for Scotland.

Lets move on, re-build this great country ( region above/attached to England :P ) and never vote Scottish Labour again :) .

The only traitors in my eyes are Scottish Labour, the newspapers and the BBC.

The NO voters wanted the same as YES voters. We all want whats best for Scotland.

Lets move on, re-build this great country ( region above/attached to England :P ) and never vote Scottish Labour again :) .

Introducing sense into a dreadful argument.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted yes but if there were to be a referendum tomorrow i would vote no, Im probably a rare breed but i think we made the right choice not to jump onto a life boat and throw ourselves into an economic minefield

The "economic minefield" being in the UK?

Scotland had the chance to escape an economy set to implode and rebuild a new. Instead, we've super glued ourselves to a ticking time bomb.

You've mentioned this a couple of times without providing any kind of proof that the UK economy is in trouble.

The "economic minefield" being in the UK?

Scotland had the chance to escape an economy set to implode and rebuild a new. Instead, we've super glued ourselves to a ticking time bomb.

Well done the 55%.We really did save you and the loonie left from being destitutes.

The voting's over and its a victory for the NO campaign.

It's time to drop all this petty gloating, conspiracy theories, blaming, and tit for tat pish that's going around on various forums.

Everyone had their reasons for voting the way they did ,some chose to share it with others, others didn't.

Just because they don't share your views, doesn't make them a bad person

It doesn't make anyone more or less Scottish

It doesn't make anyone braver or a coward

It doesn't make anyone a hero or a traitor

And more importantly ,it shouldn't cause great divisions within this country, which at times it's threatened to

Understandably, many people are upset at the result, but some of the bitterness and aggressiveness shown on some of the forums by both sides, is out of order and all getting a bit tedious.

Regardless of what you voted, lets just get on with it ,or we'll end up doing more harm than good

^Unpatriotic Nawbag

Archived