Clyde v annan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe the hype mccolm is getting, this is the sort of shite people are accepting as one of our better players these days.

He was genuinely one of the most frustrating players I've ever seen on a park.

Exactly; he may well do something tomorrow, that was the whole issue with McColm. He would sometimes do one or two decent contibutions in a match but disappear for the rest of the time. That said he might be up against Durie so I expect his contribution to be rather more than usual.

Unless someone bursts a crisp poke near the touch line then he will take fright and hide for 90 mins.

Dreadin going tomorrow on the basis we lose the first goal and team go into their shell

Genuine think BF could be good for us but we need a win of any kind tomorrow and things might start to settle down with a hard next two or three away games to follow

Previously mentioned we aint a bad fitba team and playing a total new style which is good to watch but perhaps time to mix it up, Roll the fuckin Sleeves up and pick up three very much needed points

Sing your Hearts out for the Clyde

And always remember Forever n eva

Dreadin going tomorrow on the basis we lose the first goal and team go into their shell

Genuine think BF could be good for us but we need a win of any kind tomorrow and things might start to settle down with a hard next two or three away games to follow

Previously mentioned we aint a bad fitba team and playing a total new style which is good to watch but perhaps time to mix it up, Roll the fuckin Sleeves up and pick up three very much needed points

HHonestly think tomorrow is the turning point I'm really positive about Ferguson the football has been good the results not so but u would be worried if we were playing terrible

We will get promoted this year any philistines bookmark it ????

great post ????

Bit worried I'm agreeing with you ????

Said on day one that you would finish in the top two, and much as it would please me, based on what I've seen of other teams there's still no chance that you'll not finish in the play-off places. Given the uninformed diatribe that was directed towards us last month though, you had better believe that I'm enjoying your temporary misfortune while it lasts.........'mon the Annan!

Said on day one that you would finish in the top two, and much as it would please me, based on what I've seen of other teams there's still no chance that you'll not finish in the play-off places. Given the uninformed diatribe that was directed towards us last month though, you had better believe that I'm enjoying your temporary misfortune while it lasts.........'mon the Annan!

Enjoy your day in sun ????

Form temporary class permanent

What we have to remember is Barry is bringing a new play style and wanting to shake up the team it will take time but the one thing that annoys me is the constant 5-6 changes every game that will not help.

Team that would be our strongest would be...

GK

Barcaly

DEF

MGhee, Marsh, McQueen, McKinnon/Halket

MID

S.Ferguson, O'Donnell, D.Gray or Barry, Gibson

ATT

McManus,Daily

Archived