Will Hearts lose a game this season?

Allan is the best midfielder in the championship. Gomis couldn't get a game for United last season and Bauben was shite at Partick.

:lol:

Allan hasn't made 100 appearances in his entire career. Come back when he can hold a place down for a decent team.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allan is the best midfielder in the championship. Gomis couldn't get a game for United last season and Bauben was shite at Partick.

So why didn't a single side in the Premiership sign him?

I've thought for a fair while now that Buaben should be no more than a squad player for us in the Premiership next season, but he's clearly more than good enough for the Championship.

Gomis, however, is a very decent defensive midfielder. Many Dundee United fans on this forum were annoyed he wasn't getting a game last season (ahead of Dow I think) and were disappointed to see him go in the end.

The problem is we've not really been consistently playing anyone in the number ten role. I think some of our better performances this season have come with Holt playing in front of them. If our wingers have a poor game then we struggle to link-up play through the middle.

HEARTS1_zps42c752fb.jpg

A game years before I was born. What is your point?

Oh dear...

I remember when Ben Johnson brassed it off towards Carl Lewis with the 'bitter' chat.

We all laughed.

Hibs have possibly the most bitter fan base in world football and it's unsurprising given what they get put through.

Greggy and Paulo always take defeat well.

:lol:

lol wut

Hearts are cantering to the title having lost their first league game in late January. This is about the most meh I could ever feel after a defeat.

Archived