Next Referendum

Scary Bear

The next one...  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know it wasn't directed at me but I'm loving the way that Yes stereotype No voters.

At a guess your politics would be left of centre, possibly in the direction of those two f**king idiots and all round c**ts Tommy Sheridan and his celeb fan boy Peter Mullen?

That's no stereotype, Reynard is a UKIP supporter

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be an interesting set of developments.

What if England votes to exit and we vote to stay in the EU?

I wonder how big business would react.

We don't get a separate vote, either the UK stays in the EU or the UK leaves the EU

Could be an interesting set of developments.

What if England votes to exit and we vote to stay in the EU?

I wonder how big business would react.

Wasn't aware England were voting on this .

Has anyone told the rest of the UK?

a) I absolutely did not say I or we weren't that bothered. I've been quite open about being absolutely SEETHING about it.

b) I said over and over again pre-Referendum that I expected a No vote. There was literally about 6 or 7 threads specifically about it, never mind the scored of other times I predicted a No.

Another belting truth vacuum of a post there. Saying voting UKIP is "fair dues" wasn't even the most idiotic bit, which is pretty special.

Too bored to site examples but you were the cheer leader for Yes premature celebrations like your really entertaining gifs thread. None of what you write is special

That's no stereotype, Reynard is a UKIP supporter

Yes and it's not hard to see why. immigration which is part of Salmond's and WM's policy is an elitist policy. The only people who benefit from it are the very wealthy who get cheap labour while the deficit in pensions grows and the country suffers by driving down wages and expenditure by the working population. Salmond wanted to increase that influx to boost the private sector.

What irks me most is that if you voice opinions you get branded as a racist. I admire people who make the journey here and work for less than the going rate to provide for their families. They're taking advantage of laws and rules that need to be changed very quickly by moronic politicians.

That is irrelevant to the timing of a referendum but the only party who listen to people with common sense are UKIP. There are a number of reasons I wouldn't vote for them though

If Scotland votes to stay. It would be getting pulled out of the EU against its wishes.

Surely a disaster for business.

What if Yorkshire votes to stay?

What if parts of Scotland vite to stay and other parts vote to go.

Its a democratic conundrum. Ahhhh

If Scotland votes to stay. It would be getting pulled out of the EU against its wishes.

Surely a disaster for business.

Don't be ridiculous mate. NO ONE in WM, including the Conservative party apart from the older and completely unheard backbenchers have any desire to leave the EU.

Don't be ridiculous mate. NO ONE in WM, including the Conservative party apart from the older and completely unheard backbenchers have any desire to leave the EU.

Remember UKIP are going to be in power. :lol:

The Yes posters told us!!!

Archived