Why the Yes campaign won't go away

Confidemus

The energy you'll get is irritating weans going from pyoor referendum fever to some other fad. It's only 5 days Confi....wait and see eh?

what happened to confi's clock? tick tock? did it go on the blink?

The alarm went off but he didn't wake up.

he overwound it up!!

because salmond and the snp turned them into brain dead zombies who still think they got shafted in the vote sad really

^^^ in ma pocket.

All with 50,000 ( and still rising) party members?

Will see how many of these members are still 'members' when they get the email asking them to leaflet their neighbourhood next April.

It's simply physics, really,

The law of conservation of energy:

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Conservation_of_energy.html

It states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant over time (is said to be conserved over time). A consequence of this law is that energy can neither be created nor destroyed: it can only be transformed from one state to another. The only thing that can happen to energy in a closed system is that it can change form: for instance chemical energy can become kinetic energy.

So you see, we may not have won the referendum, but we've transformed our energy into moving Scotland forward and ending Labour in Scotland.

In short, don't blame us, blame the universe.

In your case Boyle's law comes into play - all that hot air . . .

In your case Boyle's law comes into play - all that hot air . . .

Yeah, you don't get an opinion.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/dundee/dundee-says-yes-but-it-s-not-enough-to-turn-tide-1.583854

"Ninety-two people spoiled their ballot papers, some by marking both boxes on the form."

#oneoftheninetytwo

Yes are by, for at least 25 years.

I can understand their angst, but they are finished for a wee while.

I doubt it, without satisfactory devolution another referendum will happen, likely in the next parliament.

With it, well your probably talking 2030 before anything significant happens, but that's only 16 years.

Yes are by, for at least 25 years.

I can understand their angst, but they are finished for a wee while.

Oh well in that case, because YOU said so. I'm finished.

I'll renege my SNP membership in the morning and stop my 45% way of thinking.

I can't believe I was so silly.

:1eye

Will see how many of these members are still 'members' when they get the email asking them to leaflet their neighbourhood next April.

You serious? That's what won the SNP the landslide in 2011. They had the guys on the ground and on the social media.

Personally, while I think the surge in the Yes parties' memberships is good, I don't fancy being a part of a political party. However, given that many of these 25k new members will have been out with Yes groups, I'd wager they are well up for leafletting. I was out with the better half, with the kids and friends who've never done leafletting before. I won't do it for a party but many will. Worth remembering that the SNP don't need 50% to win either in an election.

I doubt it, without satisfactory devolution another referendum will happen, likely in the next parliament.

With it, well your probably talking 2030 before anything significant happens, but that's only 16 years.

:lol: These "predictions" which generally come from people who were disagreeing with "polls which were biased".

Oh well in that case, because YOU said so. I'm finished.

I'll renege my SNP membership in the morning and stop my 45% way of thinking.

I can't believe I was so silly.

:1eye

Who do you believe are your real masters?

Edinburgh?

London?

Brussels?

This'll be good.

:lol: These "predictions" which generally come from people who were disagreeing with "polls which were biased".

I never once thought the polls were biased, they were potentially unrepresentative given the expected high turnout and that many 'don't knows' were likely just to give it as an easy answer, a polite f**k off to the pollsters. But that didn't favour either side. I don't get why 2030 is that unreasonable before independence becomes a significant topic again, it fits the historic pattern.

Who do you believe are your real masters?

Edinburgh?

London?

Brussels?

This'll be good.

After last Thursday, London.

Thanks to you and your bredren, our balls are in their sweaty little mitts.

Archived