THE Rangers vs Clean Sheet Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't comment on the rest of your post as I haven't seen them but it was a penalty. The lad makes himself bigger by using his arms and the ball strikes it.

It was from around a yards distance and his arms were close to his side.

You'd need to have the reflexes of a meerkat to have avoided that baw.

Nonsense, the ball was kicked directly at him from a yard away, Houston claimed his hand was raised when clearly it was down by his side, no way that was a penalty, ref got it spot on.

I'm 100% sure that had the penalty been given against any team their fans would have been raging. But because it's Rangers it's a stonewaller, of course.

As for the match against Hibs, they got a 1-1 result against Rangers (in 90 minutes) at Ibrox in the Challenge Cup but Rangers were the better team throughout. Should be a Rangers win but I do have a genuine concern Hibs could get a point and Hearts will increase their lead at the top of the Championship. Hopefully not.

"ChelseaAggro" :lol:

Give up AWRA you mental.

Even i spotted that alias ... Although for once he is absolutely spot on. The Hearts manager came out with this kind of pathetic garbage before the game at Ibrox and then sent his team out to literally kick Rangers up in the air. It worked and they got the win.

They got the win that they completely deserved. What was the complaint again? We weren't ready? :lol:

Yes Hearts played very physically that day but iirc practically the whole team got booked. Hearts were pretty cute about it and the ref handled the game fairly.

Sounds like the usual greeting you get on the rare occasion a ref isn't Rangers' 12th man.

Even i spotted that alias ... Although for once he is absolutely spot on. The Hearts manager came out with this kind of pathetic garbage before the game at Ibrox and then sent his team out to literally kick Rangers up in the air. It worked and they got the win.

Yes, it's funny how badly Rangers tend to do when they don't have those three extra men on the field (four if the three brothers decide it's looking too hairy & decide to reduce their opponents to 10 men) :whistle

Goodness me. You're now simply parodying yourself.

Desperate, desperate times.

No, no I wouldn't.

I've never demanded the SFA take action on anything.

There is nothing wrong with what he said.

You surely concede though, that Stubbs is trying to influence the referee?....

I'm not surprised as people with Celtic connections do that sort of thing but Rangers will just naturally go about ensuring they are the better team on the day with no excuses if points are lost.

You surely concede though, that Stubbs is trying to influence the referee?....

I'm not surprised as people with Celtic connections do that sort of thing but Rangers will just naturally go about ensuring they are the better team on the day with no excuses if points are lost.

He was asked questions and he gave honest answers, as I keep saying he has said nothing wrong.

If he has done something wrong here I'm sure he'll be pulled up to explain his comments, he won't be though.

Archived